Being open about myself

Something that I have realized, in the life I have lived so far, is that it can be quite hard to be true to yourself. 

The moment a person has seen and engraved you with a certain image, it will be harder to get rid of it. Of course the ones you have known you longer might have experienced your other selves.

But to those that haven't.... they could maybe be shocked.

With that said, I am sure there are sides that you keep to yourself. It can be hard but I guess it may be our inner instincts telling us to just be someone the other would expect. 

In a way, we want to be loved by everyone but can't. 

It will always be like that in life. 

And I am slowly starting to accept it. I have met quite a few people now and it's inevitable. I hated it but if I am the one who likes myself the most since I have to live with me forever..... then I am fine.

I have people around me that like me for who I am. This made me realize that I just need my friends and family. Others might not stay forever but these friendships I built are what I consider a lifetime worth. 

Of course there are still a few things they don't know. Or I don't really talk about because I don't feel confident to talk about it. However, I know I can trust them with everything. And I am grateful that they came into my life. 

However, it will still be sometime being fully open and exposing my deepest darkest fears and secrets to them. 

But, maybe someday.

Hope you have people that you can trust.

BYE:)