Chapter 3 (Small waist and short skirt)

Start from the beginning

SO, I walked ahead and open the door for him. However, Yebo seems to be quiet and enjoying the colours of the room. Honestly, I am a designer, so, the cream colour is a good colour to tone and calm the room but the furniture is slightly more for a matured person.

However, Yebo seems to be silently enjoying the room.

"Do you like your room?" I ask Yebo

"Who design the room?" Yebo asks me

I am thinking hard, today seems to be a day where we argue a lot and I am tire and don't want to argue anymore.

"Oh, someone design it" I told him

"I like it, it is nice and smoothing" Yebo told me.

"Thank you" I told him

He tilted his head and looked at me.

"Why are you thanking me when it was not design by you" Yebo asks me

"I helped a little" I told Yebo.

"Mn" Yebo reply.

Yebo sat on the chair of Mr Chen, although, it a new chair but I have memories of a kind old man. I looked intensely at Yebo because now it has a handsome young man sitting on it now. Yebo has a grey tailored suit. It suits the delineation of his body shape perfectly. One look, anyone can see that Yebo has a very good physic and he definitely takes good care of it. My eyes linger on his plump lips and it looks like a red plum to me. His cheek bone is not high but it suits his face perfect. I think he looks more alike a Greek God. My mind was wondering on him which scares the hell of me. I jolt myself out and look at him. To my horror, I saw him staring at me too. I got a bit conscious and use my fingers to touch my face and was worried that there were sauce on my face.

I then walks towards the cupboard and took out all the files

"Here is the sales files"

"Here are the finance files"

"Here are the names of all the personal in the company"

"All the personal?" Yebo asks me.

"Yes".

Just then, Yu Bin came running in

"Hey, does Mr Wang likes the room you design, er?"

I gave him an angry look and hishhhh him off.

"What's wrong with you?. Every words of yours are always at the wrong moment" I told him.

"What!!!" Yu Bin looks confused and asks me

"Oh, just shut up, thank you" I rolled my eyes.

Then, the teaser comes again. Yebo asks me

"So, we have a hidden talent here" Yebo looks at me.

Yu Bin rushed and told Yebo

"Yes, Yes, Zan, graduates with double degree, Finance and designing" I kick Yu Bin legs and mouth him shut up. Yu Bin looks at me and shrug his shoulder signalling "why?"

I know Yebo would not let me off. He looks at me and asks me

"I wonder if your talent includes a good cup of coffee, Mr PA". I was annoyed and told him

"Only the lady with small waist and short skirts makes good coffee, how about I asks one of the office girls to make one for you" I told Yebo.

"Well, I think small waist you are qualified. Mmmm...short skirt with skinny legs maybe.."

"Mr Wang YEBO, my duty does not include coffee service!!!!" I was angry and decides to leave as he talks about my physic.

"I can make the coffee for you, Mr Wang" Yu Bin kindly offer.

I rolled my eyes and look at Yu Bin.

"Tomorrow tightened your waist and wear a short skirt so that you can make coffee for your new boss" I told Yu Bin. Yu Bin was lost for words and look at me.

I walk out of the room quickly as I don't know why. All I know is that Wang Yebo seems to trigger something in me that I need to figure it out. I had a strange feeling in me that I became a very competitive and stubborn person. I find a force compelling me to take up every challenge that is flying from Wang Yebo to me. This feelings that I am having is surprising not disgusting but a spirit that will emerge joy if I am able to convince or win over his opinion in my thoughts. Why do I need to do that I have not find out yet. The perplexing feelings might drive me into saying something out of character like what I did. Worst of all, this is not me for I am an articulate person that is why I can do sales and managed the company well. Urghhh...I better get out of the office before I do something that I am at the losing end. I need to understand more why this young man has that kind of influence over me. I am only twenty-two years old and I am still trying to figure myself out. That is the reason why I am learning to live independently.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am sorry if this is boring.

Zan and Yebo will have begins a hate and love relationship later.