06

Real Life

Charlotte didn't tell anyone she was meeting Timothée for dinner, she didn't want to start a fight or get their hopes up. Cameron has looked up to Timothée when he was younger, and when they broke up Charlotte couldn't bare Cameron looking so lonely. So, she didn't tell anyone, no chances of them getting their hopes up that she and him would get back together and they could all be friends again.

Charlotte walked in, nervous as ever and immediately saw him. She was sober this time so it hit harder, it brought back too many memories in this same diner. He decided to sit in the same booth they sat at their whole relationship, the one they carved their initials into.

She walked right toward him feeling her heart beat quickening every step she took toward the curly headed boy. She slid into the booth and looked him in the face. As soon as he looked up his lips started curving into a smile.

"Hey Charl" he said softly and stared into her eyes. She quickly replied back with "Hi Timothée" and a half smile that Timothée could tell was fake. He knew he had broken her, and since that party he couldn't get the hurt look in her eyes out of his head. He knew she was just as hurt now, but held it together for the sake of... well everything.

"I wanted to apologize, for kissing you, and slapping you. It wasn't right, I was drunk, and hurt." she said staring down at the table and fiddling with her fingers.

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing, I'm the one who left you hurt, and then didn't even have the guts to reach out." he said staring at her with his emerald green eyes. She looked up and met his eyes with a smile, a real one this time. Charlotte couldn't explain it, but she was relieved. She didn't want to forgive him this easily, but something about him made her relax. Something made her want to forgive him- NEED to forgive him.

Timothée smiles back at her and continued speaking "I know we aren't on the best of terms, but can we please be friends, for the sake of the movie?" he said and quickly her smile turned into a frown. Is that all he wanted? To be on good terms for the movie? She was hurt, but knew it was better to be professional than leave this broken.

She smiled a fake smile and breathily said "Yeah, friends, I can do that" Timothée could sense something wrong and all he wanted to do was scoop her up and cuddle her until she told him what was wrong, like old times. He also knew he made one mistake that made it impossible for her to fully trust him like before. He had been told from many conversations with Ansel that after their breakup she blamed herself. That broke his heart. He knew Ansel and Charlotte weren't really that close, but he assumed Ansel got that information from Amalia it Oliver who were very close with Ansel.

The night carried on like they had never stopped being friends, Timothée talked all about his movies, and Charlotte talked about hers. Timothée of course asked about all their friends, and they had a good laugh over the stupid things that they did while he was off filming movies. It hurt him to hear about all the things he missed out on, but also it felt good to be in the presence of Charlotte, she made him happy, she made him feel safe.

She spoke and woke him out of his trance "Wanna go get ice cream?" he smiled back and nodded. He knew exactly where they were going. It really was just like old times.

Instagram

chartaylor: 📸: T

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

chartaylor: 📸: T

[ 1,937,038 likes ]
[ view all 9,083 comments ]

user1: beautiful🥰
user2: who is "T"
user3: hoe.
camerontaylor: AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!
oliverwilliams: That is my shirt. I'll let it slide if you spill the tEA!
user4: T is definitely Timothée
Luser5: OMG IT MUST BE
Luser6: probably for publicity, Timothée and her are in a movie together coming up...
liviliu: I knew you could do it ❤️❤️
user7: she's so pretty wtf
tchalamet: i guess i'm just a personal photographer again
Lchartaylor: you know you love it 😌
user8: #charmothée
user9: c u t i e s 💅

~ authors note ~
if i messed up anything i'm very sorry, i'm writing stuff at 4am bc i'm really bored, and idk if i messes anything up. i'm also very happy with the friendship i'm developing.
you read that right FRIENDSHIP. because there is always a good friendship at the base of a good relationship!
anyways, love ALWAYS!
later, sienna