JeanMarco

It was a hot summer day, and Jean Kirstein was walking through a training field at the headquarters. The sun was shining and the bees were buzzing. He couldn't help but think of his deceased lover, Marco Bodt. He smiled at the memory of him and Marco lying on a hill covered in green grass and small purple flowers. Jean thought of how Marco's freckles reflected the sun's rays, and how his brown eyes glistened. He imagined Marco's soft, sweet lips on his own.

Jean soon felt a small tear slowly stream down his face. The horse faced boy missed his lover very much. Thoughts of Marco haunted his mind. At times, Jean did not want to remember his one true love. It hurt him. Jean, sometimes, wanted to forget the adorable man ever existed.

As soon as the tear rolled off his face and fell onto the green grass below his feet, he looked up and immediately stopped at what he saw.

There, just 4 feet away, stood his freckled lover. Jean didn't know what to say. Memories of him and Marco flashed through hi

"M-marco?" Jean asked, practically pleading for it to really be Marco, and not just a figure of his imagination.

Marco just smiled at him and nodded. Jean noticed something very different about Marco. He was pale. Not pale like he's sick...but pale like an angel.

"Jean...I came to check on you." Marco said in a very loving and angelic voice. "I don't have much time, though." Marco's apparence began fading away.

"Marco, please don't leave me." He begged, tears steaming down his face.

"I love you, Jean. You will always be my horse. Never forget me..." Marco said as he faded away. Jean was no longer able to see him.

Jean dropped to his knees, and buried his face into his lap, crying.