Two in One~1

352 Words

"Hey Alex," the 22 year old blonde girl looked to Alex, they were work partners. I mean, everyone at the goddamn beach at the moment was a work partner. The man whose given birth name was Alex turned his head toward the blonde.

"Really Blondie, your asking me?" Alex's chocolate colored looks blew into his face. He took some of the dangling hair and tucked it behind his ear. The blonde chuckled at Alex's response and resumed to speak, "Yeah you, dumbass. Stab, Drown, Kiss, Lenny, Will, and umm..." She thought for a moment before she continued, "Oh and Sab." Alex rolled his lovely blue eyes and looked toward his left; Sebastian, better known as Sab, sat there. Alex looked around the circle, co-workers surprised of how the blond pressed the gayness.

"Well," started Alex, he had another glance over to the black hair Sab, "Kiss Sab, no homo. I mean I can't kill my best friend." Sab elbowed his friend and had an awkward smile of embarrassment.

------------------------------

"Auggh, shit." Autumn said frustrated. A young male around the same age with black hair as dark as the night came over to her and rested his hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong babes?" the male asked, concerned. Autumn looked to the male,

"It's called writer's block, Terrence." Autumn turned and put her elbow on the chair rest, causing Terrence hand to retract.

"And this is why you never should have dropped out of high school."

"It was boring," Autumn defended, "besides, you don't have to graduate high school to become a writer." Terrence sighed, "I'm not saying I don't believe in you but what if it all back fires?"
"Then i'll work at a grocery store, besides, you still graduated."

"Yes, but we need stable jobs to pay bills. But, take my word. If you need help writing, i'll help. Now, want some tea?" Autumn stood up from her chair and kissed Terrence's cheek, which provided very limited facial hair. "Thanks and please hun, your the best." Autumn walked to the bedroom to get her pj's on since it was nearing dark. Why'll Terrence, the committed boyfriend, left to the kitchen. 

(A/N)~ Heh, I write smol chapters, but it will get interesting if i don't abandon this.