Chapter 3

Chloe Pov

"Chloe, wake up, love." "Chloeeee, wake uppie!!!!" Alek mutters in my ear. Hey Chloe, wanna do a prank?, my inner voice asks. Sure, inner voice, what do you have in mind?, I answer back, while feeling little devil horns come out. What about this, and my inner voice shows me a scenario.

*Prank Scenario*

Start shaking like you are having a siezure, my inner voice who now is named Lola. I do exactly that. Then sit up, grab your throat, pretend choke and fall back asleep, then when he leans in start to tickle him, Lola says.

*End of Prank Scenario*

*5 minutes Later*

"Oh My God! You nearly fudging killed me, Chlo!" "That was the point." "C'mere." Alek says, with his arms open. "One hug, then you gotta leave my room so I can g-g-get ready for the f-f-funeral." I say, my voice cracking at the end. Once I'm in his arms, I feel safe. "Ok, now you better go." "Ok, love be safe." He says, before gently kissing me on the forehead and leaves out my window. "Chloe, are you ready to go?" mom yells up the stairs. "Almost!" I yell back. Finally, I find something suitable. It is the suit I wore to Xavier's funeral.  I run down the stairs and wait for my mother.

* 20 miutes later*

I walk up to the coffin and Brian's dad. "Mr.Rez-" "Call me Whitney." "Yes sir. Whitney, I'm sorry for your loss. I wish we could bring him back so you would not have to suffer another family loss." "Believe me, Ms.Chloe, I wish that too. Also, I have something I think he would want you to have." and he pulls out Brian's kitty hat. "Thank you, Whitney." "You're welcome Ms.Chloe."

*1 hour later after lots of crying and brain freezes*

"Thanks Mom, I really needed that." "Anytime, Hun." She answers me and then we hear a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" Alek asks. "Sure." "Chloe, are you ready for a date?" he asks. I take a quick inventory of my outfit. I am wearing Pink Leggings, Black Skirt, and a shirt that read 'IF YOU CAN READ THIS SHIRT YOU ARE GONNA BE PIMP-SLAPPPED!!!!' . "Yes. I deem this oufit presentable. Just let me get my boots on." I say.

Oi!!! do you, my readers, think you could get me about 2 votes and 2 comments?

and for dedication name this song

Here comes..

comes the weekend..

hear it callin like a siren

oh a oh

we dont want no problems

we dont like them keep it movin

by the way the song is by an artist whose name is a color. hehehehe

GOOD LUCK

Comment

Vote

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!