I REMEMBER!!

I remember everything
I remember the very first day, and every single thing that happened after.

I remember him tapping my back and not being able to say Hi!
I remember everything, starting from the days when I used to explain about myself to knowing everything about me. Like dislikes and my frequent changes in taste.
I remember all those beautiful memories created, starting from tapping on my back and getting shy to calling me at 2, just to say, I'm feeling low, boost me up.

I remember making him wait with two cups of tea under the trees. As I already said he was somehow perfect example of perfection under the chapter of punctuality. I remember my jealousy over his carefree nature.
I remember his contagious smile and beard which he always want me to caress. I remember him still looking amazing with messy hair.
Brown coloured eyes are my favourite, after I met his. Before blue was my favourite and had thought I would fall for someone with the same colour of eyes. But after I met his, they are my favourite and now I wonder, for desperately missing to see those eyes.

I remember him handling my ungraceful temper all of sudden and always trying to make me happy. I remember him getting annoyed and somehow still letting me annoy. I remember, all those beautiful memories and those arguments we rarely had.

This is not all, I have everything running over my mind, with the hope of seeing him soon.