1/new me

Flashback

"I am so sorry for your lost" The doctor said, his voice full of sadness.

I felt my heart drop, so I did what I do best. I ran out of the hospital crying my heart out, I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw my dad. He walked me to his car and next thing I know I'm in my room. I locked myself in my room, climbed into the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Present

Magi pov

Hey I'm Margarita Gildo, but my friends call me Magi and I'm 16 years old, 4 months ago my grandpa died, I used to live with him and my grandma before passed away, I took his death hard, I didn't came out of my room for 2 and a half months. 

My dad is always working so I live with my grandma now, I never met my mom before and my dad doesn't talk about her so i don't know who or what she looks like.

I decide to get out of my room a week ago and my grandma is making me go to school today, I didn't want to go because I get bullied about my weight or how I don't have boobs or an ass, but while I was in my room I started working out, and let me tell you, I look good.

That's me now, shocking I know right? My hard work paid off and I have curves now, let's just say my body looks good and I feel good. 

It is 7:30a.m. When I got up, I opened the curtains and let the sun's ray hit my skin then after standing there like a barbie I left to take a shower.

When I finished my shower and change I walk down the stairs to see my dad and Grandma eating breakfast.

Nini(grandma)=are you having breakfast?" Nini asked between bites of her food

U=no nini, I am going now I am actually late for first period" I smile.

Dad=baby good luck you look great" He said his mouth turned up into a wide grin.

I have always been the favorite one dad well since my brother left for college.

U=thanks, bye love you" they say it back and I get in my car and drive to school/

School

I was in the schools parking lot,  I am getting nervous I don't want to go now, I didn't want to see Jenna.

(Jenna= Popular girl, she bullied me because I didn't have a good body, she is Mattia's girlfriend. they cheat on each other but don't break up)

(Mattia= Biggest player of the school with his 2 friends Kairi and Ale, Kairi and me are friend in school we have never hung out, out of school)

I sigh and walk to the office, I was so happy to see Jayro, he is my best friend, and only friend, I asked the office worker for my schedule and walk out of the office, I found my locker and open it, I leave the books that I don't need and walk to my first class which I am already late too.