Birth

I don't own KHR. That belongs to it's rightful creator. I own my oc, Katherine. I own her actions, and how others respond to her. I own the moon ring, and the other owners of the moon ring. As well the other oc's in the story who have moon flames.

Waring: Chapters will be short leading up to the beginning of the manga. Until then I ask that you bear with me and don't spam my reviews and comments with nothing but complaints of how short the chapters will be.

Spoiler Alert: I will follow the anime, and then the manga very closely.

I will be switching between thirds and first person depending on chapters.

If it's third person, then:

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

Waring: Chapters will be short leading up to the beginning of the manga. Until then I ask that you bear with me and don't spam my reviews and comments with nothing but complaints of how short the chapters will be. ~ Thank You

Today's Special (Not Mine)

This poem was written by Ogden Nash (1902-1971). Nash was know as a writer of humorous poetry. He wrote over 500 pieces of comic verse. In this poem, Nash sets his vision on the relationship between husband and wife. He points out that silence is often the best policy.

To keep your marriage brimming

With love in the loving cup,

Whenever you're wrong, admit it;

Whenever you're right, shut up.

*****

On September 9, 1991 Lavina Rossi gave birth to two beautiful children.

The first born, a boy with silky white hair and gray-greenish eyes. Lavina named her son Hayato, naming him after his grandfather, her own father.

The second child was a precious baby girl. Who like her brother to had soft white hair. But unlike him. She had her mother's hair, that already, even as a baby was curling around her neck. Her eyes were green. But had not a speck of grey. They were a gorgeous emerald green.

The baby girl had no doubt inherited her mother's looks. But she was a carbon copy of her grandmother. Thus her name was Katherine.