Lila: Umm...Adrien is my boyfriend now. 

Adrien's POV

I could not believe Lila said that. She knew I was not her boyfriend. It took a bit, but I shoved her off and made her cry a little because she got hurt. 

A: I am not your boyfriend and you know it. 

M: Whatever. You can sleep somewhere else. Oh, and don't talk to me tomorrow. 

Lila I thoroughly despise you. I looked at Mari to see her spiraling out of control and struggling to control herself. And Mari is scary when she is out of control. Alya being as she is noticed this and dragged Mari to her room. Nino followed and when they got to the room I heard lot's of crashing and banging and shouting. Everyone's eyes widened as Mari shouted and Nino ran out of the room and to his. I used my vision to see through Mari's door to see her raging around the room her room part water fire and earth kinda deal. 

A: Let's get to our rooms and go to sleep. 

Mylene: What about Mari?

A: She is mad and is about 100 times worse than Alya was right now. 

They paled and everyone ran to their rooms some in pairs to a room because they were scared. I went to my room and got ready for bed and fell into darkness. 

Time skip to the next day's evening sponsored by Marinette's Rage

Marinette's POV

I was putting on my concert outfit cause' it was almost time to start. I saw Chloe and the class in the front row. I did my hair and met up with Alya. 

Mari's Outfit

Alya's Outfit

(Ignore the fact that it is Lila)

Adrien's Outfit