"I'll have the driver meet you inside and I'll wait for you in the car. Don't worry, I thought everything through." He chuckled. "I would meet you at the arrivals door myself but I always get papped and mobbed when I'm there and I don't want to risk it."

"Yeah, I totally understand, don't worry Nialler."

"Thanks baby."

We continued talking until it was finally time for me to board the plane to New York, since there was no direct flight from Monterrey to London, I had to take 2 different planes to get there.

"My flight has just been called."

"Have a safe flight baby. Let me know as soon as you land in New York."

"Won't you be asleep though?"

"Yeah, but I'll leave it at the highest volume so that I can get the notification and know you landed safe and sound."

"Okay, I'll let you know. See you soon."

"Bye petal, I love you."

"I love you too, bye." I ended the call as I gathered all of my belongings and made my way to the gate.

5 hours later my plane landed in New York, there was a bit of turbulence during the flight, but nothing major. I texted both my parents and Niall to let them know my plane had landed as soon as we touched ground. I had 4 hours to spare until I had to be in the next plane so I went to the private lounge. Lately I've been going to a lot of private lounges thanks to Niall and I was loving it, it made me feel so important. I loved the New York lounge, I had been here once before and I remember it had exclusive bathrooms with showers. So as soon as I got there I hopped into the shower and changed into comfier clothes to prepare for the long haul flight. I decided to kill time by editing some videos for TikTok, my account now stood at a whopping 637k followers, and I still couldn't believe it.

At 8:30 pm we finally started boarding and I was in awe when I got to my seat. I had never flown first class in a long haul flight before. I started exploring everything, the seat reclined to a lay flat bed, wow! So this is what flying in the lap of luxury feels like, I could surely get accustomed to it. 10 minutes later the flight attendant showed up to take my order for dinner and before we even took off, I had already eaten dinner, that way I had more time to rest during the flight. As soon as my 'bed' was made and my head hit the pillow I feel asleep. Now I know why all of the celebrities look so well rested after a long haul flight while us peasants who travel in coach look like we've been run over by a truck several times, this 'bed' was so comfy. I woke up an hour and 45 minutes before landing, which left me with enough time to have breakfast, apply on my makeup and change into a more presentable outfit before we landed. As soon as the plane touched the ground I texted my mom to let her know I was already in London and then I texted Niall

S: Just landed! Can't wait to see you!

N: Yes! Me neither! We're on our way to the airport, we should be there in less than 20

S: Perfect, I'll see you in a while.

N: Sure!

After going through customs and collecting my luggage I made my way towards the exit. It took me a few seconds to find a man holding a sign with my name on it, since the airport was quite crowded. I was glad Niall didn't come inside to pick me up, he would surely get recognized, papped and mobbed.

"Hi, I'm Sofia Mendes." I told the man who held the sign.

"Hi Miss Sofia. Please, let me take your luggage." He spoke as he proceeded to help me with it. I still held on to the carry on and my purse, I wasn't going to take advantage of the man, he was there to help me, not serve me. "This way." He instructed as I followed him towards the exit doors. After walking a few meters, we finally got to a black van with tinted windows. If I didn't know Niall was inside waiting for me, I would surely think that this man was trying to kidnap me. He opened the passenger door for me and I was face to face with Niall, finally.

"Baby, come here, let me kiss you!" Niall demanded as soon as he saw me and I lunged towards him, bumping my head with the car roof in the process.

"Nialler!" I exclaimed back when I was finally able to get in, before he hungrily started to kiss me. It was a good thing the driver was still putting my luggage in the trunk so he wouldn't see our PDA sesh.

"I'm so glad you're finally here." Niall told me as he put his arm around me, since the driver got inside and we had to break apart from our kiss.

"Me too." I smiled at him. I was so happy that Niall and I had gotten the chance to spend so much time together. We had been together for 3 weeks in Monterrey, then spent 1 week apart and now we get to spend a whole month together. I wish we can continue spending this much time together in the future, because I can't stand not seeing Niall for an extended period of time. I've become dependent of him and I want to spend every possible minute we can together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! It means a lot to me. For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr