Chapter 4

Emerald's POV

"Hi, I'm Emerald Dracona." I could feel he was nervous. "I'm Harry Potter." he said. Hagrid suddenly spoke up," Hey Emerald, we need to get yer supplies fer school." We all ate breakfast. "Time ter get yer stuff." We went to get books, robes, you name it. "I'm gonna get some ice cream see you later!" said Harry. "Time ter get ye wand." said Hagrid. Harry told me about Olivander's place. Hagrid and I entered the building and I immediately realized the shelves were packed full. "Ahhh I haven't had an elder dragon in here for years. I suppose you won't be wanting a dragon heart string for a wand core, eh? Well, let's get started." I was so surprised when I heard that voice it made me jump a foot in the air. It turned out to be Olivander himself. He moved me to a certain spot. I notice a wand in a box full of many other wands.

Hagrid told me he's gonna be with Harry and to go to the pet shop across the street when I'm done. Olivander noticed what I was looking at and told me to test it out. For some reason I can't ignore it. I just feel a connection to it. he grabbed it and told me to wave it. Out of the end came a silver light that flew around the room. It soon came back into the wand."What was that?!?" I say. Olivander gave me a smile and said," The sign that you'll do great things in the future. Do you know what kind of wand that is?" "No." I said. he said," That is a 12 inch oak with a dragon heart string."

Once I bought it I went to the pet shop as told. If your wondering where I got the money Hagrid gave me some. I look inside the window and there is a wonderful mostly black and white kitten. The white was at his paws are at that made him look like he had socks on and white on the tip of his tail with a cute little spot of white on his forehead. I went in to see if I had enough money for that kitten. Man! I only need a Galleon more! I go back outside to look at the kitten.i put my hand on the window. How cute! It put its paw on the window the same place as I did. "I feel you... I want an owner so bad! But nobody wants me..." I froze on the spot as I realized that a voice is in my head. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you! I am the kitten through the window. I am magical so DO NOT SCREAM! I have really sensitive ears." it has a voice of a seven year old girl. "Hey." said a voice that wasn't in my head. I turn my head to see Harry." You want that kitten, don't you?" He said. With a smile I nodded my head.

He went into the store. The kitten looked at him and I could feel his excitement. "What's your name?" She asked. I could tell the kitten was a girl now. "Emerald. Why?" "What's his name?" Aw, shizzy! "Harry." I know what's next. "Harry and Emerald sittin in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I saw a woman pick up the adorable ball of fur.

Harry soon came back out with a cat carrier and bags of kitten food. " Here is your new kitten. She seems excited to be given to you." I'm so happy! Why did he do this though? "What are you gonna name her?" Shizzy! Haven't thought of that! " Oh I know one! Midnight!" Said the excited kitten. I thought of the perfect name.

"Trillion. Trillion is her name." I said. I hugged Harry and thanked him. Now I can have a buddy to talk to and nobody can hear it! Hagrid came up and said,"Here you are! C'mon we gotta get back ter the Leaky Cauldron!" We went back with a new friend that day. One that would keep all my secrets secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am so sorry that I haven't been updating! It's been the holidays and I didn't have time to write the chapter. BUT I have to talk to you. ok so starting this week I will start on a New Years revolution! It's that I will post every week from now on. if I don't then you can beat me up all you want. Also I can't believe this book has 70 reads! I'm so happy! I didn't expect to have this many reads. also I know this is a filler chapter BUT I had fun writing it so I'm gonna make Harry's POV about it please comment BEFORE 1/10/15 if you have any objections. Trillion the cat will be VERY important to the plot just to let you know
Later!
<3 all of you who support this!