Chapter 3

Emerald's POV

Once Hagrid left the room I saw a plate of food on the table. I ate very quickly out of habit. I had finished eating and fell asleep on the bed. I had the strangest dream while I slept. I was in a room with little light and a large mirror. I notice a man in a turban talking to a boy. The boy had dark unkept hair and was on the skinny side. The man in the turban kept asking the boy "Where is the Sorcerer's Stone or I'll hurt the girl!" I suddenly notice I'm tied up by ropes. I wake up startled.

I go downstairs to get some breakfast. I hide my wings so nobody would see them. Apparently Hagrid sees me and motions me over to the table he's sitting at. There's already a boy sitting at the table. I wonder who he is?

Harry's POV

It's been a week since Hagrid took me away from the Dursleys. After breakfast he told me he had to go and get another student. He promised me he'd be back by 6:00. I decided to go to Diagon Alley to look for something to do. Once I went back up the stairs I saw Hagrid close a door to a room. I ask," Why were you in that room?" "It's just the other student. I think you two could be nice friends." He winked at me. "Why?" I said. "You'll figure out soon enough." said Hagrid. Why do I feel weird?

That night I had a weird dream. I'm in a dorm and all that there is, is a mirror. I walk up to it and see myself except for one thing. What?!? I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to have wings with reptile scales. Once I see a person behind me I jolt awake. I look at the mirror. Whew! Boy am I glad that I don't have wings!

I go down to breakfast with Hagrid. While eating Hagrid asks,"Are you O.K?" Of course not! " Yeah, I'm fine." I just lied to Hagrid! He suddenly gets up and waves to a girl. I'm guessing that's the student he had to pick up. But I didn't expect her to be a girl. Actually she was very pretty. What did I just think?!? I probably didn't get enough sleep last night. She said,"Hi, I'm Emerald Dracona."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry I didn't update in a while! Please vote and comment!