chapter 2

Dipper's pov

"BILL?" I cant believe it he is here? He's supposed to be a statue "BILL? Dipper what do u mean and who are u talking to?" Mabel said and i looked in front of me and nobody was on top of me "uhh" i said as i felt a blush rise on my face "N-nobody just myself." Mabel shrugs and says "Your really weird bro bro but come on lets get inside" and then she pulls me up then Pacifaca greets us at the door

She's got much kinder after weirdmageddon so we're kinda friends but, im still really confused of what happened. I could of sworn somebody said pinetree and it sounded like a pretty familar dorito. The thing is it wasn't a dorito more like a hot guy with tan skin and an eyepatch with a yellow suit was i hallucinating?

"No pinetree ur very well not hallucinating~" what the heck?? Who said that? I was totally dreaming as i looked around i noticed everything around me was black and white  it seemed really familar.

"B-bill is that you?" "How are u here?" "how are you human?" I was so confused and i needed anwsers. "Ah ya just had to take a different since ya know ur dumbass uncle destroyed my normal form."

"Yeah like you didnt deserve it you tried to destroy gravity falls!" I said pretty angry and i had a pretty dang good reason  good reason. He tried to kill my family and kidnapped uncle ford.

"Now just who do you think your talking to pinetree i could just kill you~. He said. He looks so hot but he's so annoying at the same time i turn my head and look away but i feel  i can tell bill noticed and had a shitty smirk.

"Like what you see pinetree?" He asks grinning "Tsk Of course not!" " Then let me ask you one thing." "Why are u blushing?" I looked down and didn't anwser.

"Hm no anwser huh." "Well i'll see u later pinetree." Then HE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK at that point my face was fully red and with that he was gone and everything went back to their normal color and everybody started moving around and talking.

Timeskip~back to the mystery shack

As i was going to sleep i had this weird dream about if bill had won and killed every single person i cared about uncle stan, uncle ford, wendy, pacifaca, mabel.....

Tbc

And theGachachelsea help me with the spellings errors and read through it

Word count:432