We're Sorry (The Cobras)❤️

Requested by blackviperstrike (I think.)

Your POV-

    I cried as the rain seemed to only come down harder. I went to a bar with the guys and they ended up leaving me there ALONE. I took my shoes off and carried them because they were hurting my feet. The bar was in town and I didn't live that far by car at least. But the rain and the fact that it was midnight made it seem so much longer.

    I heard a car coming down the road and I tried to get over as much as I could in case they didn't see me. The car slowed down and I recognized it as Ace's car. I sighed but kept walking. He rolled the window down. "Y/N! Get in! You're soaking wet. You're gonna catch a cold. I'll drive you home just get in!" He yelled. I got in the back next to Charlie and Billy since Eyeball was riding shotgun.

    "Listen Y/N I'm so sorry we left you behind. It's just we were-"

    "Save it Ace. I just want to go home." You said angrily.

    "We're really sorry shortcake," Eyeball said, "Here take my jacket. It'll keep you warm." He said as he handed me his denim jacket.

    I almost smiled as I took it from him and slipped it on. Ace turned to heat up and I smiled. Damn these guys, they're too sweet. Charlie hugged me and apologized as well.

    After a few minutes of silence I sighed, "FINE. I'm only forgiving you guys because you're sweet." I said.

    They all laughed. "We knew you would." Ace said.

    "You're so lucky I love you guys." I said.

••••

I finally wrote it. I'm sorry if it's not that good. I'm slowly finding inspiration so bare with me!