Chapter 2:

"Yashvi, baby I love you, but too tight!"

As soon as I say that, Yashvi lets go and her face looks concerned, she looks as tho she's about to cry. We just sit there looking at eachother for seemed like forever until the silence is broken by my very annoying phone. Lucas was calling me... Was it that he had the same dream as me or was it to do with the thing we're planning... I ave know idea, all can I can do is pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Cat, we need to talk..."

My heart drops to the sound of that... Did he have the same dream as me or is this the part before I wake up in my dream? I feel nervous and my hands being to shake. I signal for Yashvi to leave the room but she doesn't, she just suggles closer to me , I don't want to yell at her, it's way to early for an argument so I let her stay.

"Cat, is Yashvi there?"

"Yeah, why? Do you need to talk to her or is it about our 'project'?"

"It's something bad, you need to keep her away from you!"

"LuLu, what can be so bad that I need to keep Yashvi away from me? Like is my 'father' coming to get me or something?"

"Look all I know is that someone has been hired to take you away from your opening party tonight so you either don't go, or you stay away from Yashvi, Alex and I. That's all I can tell you."

"Why you, Alex and Yashvi? Lucas, what aren't you telling me?"

As soon as I say that Yashvi leaves the room and signals that she'll be downstairs making breakfast. When she leaves the room, Lucas and I keep talking about this 'plan' that's going to take place tonight.

"So you can't tell me anything else?"

"Sorry Cat, I got to go, If I don't see you tonight, don't look for me, I have a feeling my boss is in on it."

And with that the phone call ends and I'm left alone, crying on my bed. I know I should do this but It makes me feel better, I walk into the bathroom and open the cabinet above the sink. The bottle isn't there. What do I do? Fuck, I'm gonna be in a grumpy mood when I go downstairs, I don't wanna be grumpy to my future wife. With all these arguments going on... I don't wanna trigger another one.

"Babe! Can you come here please?" You can hear the anger in my voice at this point. Im that pissed off at the moment.

"Where are you? Are you still in the bedroom?"

"No I'm in the bathroom!"

"Okay, what do you need?"

"Just come here Yashvi, I need to ask you a question" I have a feeling she's stalling for something.

She walks into the bathroom and she has a nervous smile on her face.

"Where's my 'happy bottle'? It was here yesterday..."

"I don't know. I havn't seen it."

 I could tell she was lying, she couldn't even look at me in the eyes. She just stood there looking down at her phone.

"Babe, don't lie to me... Do you have my 'happy bottle'?"

"I did have it but then I put it back."

Okay, this time she was telling the truth, she was looking me dead in the eye and didn't flinch. So if she had put it back, why didn't she just say so? I wouldn't be mad at her if she'd put it back, now I just want to know where it is. Maybe... It was one of her suicidle friends?

"Did anyone come up here last night during the party?"

"No because I was with you all night, on the couch... Remember?"