Chapter 2

Hiei's POV: I woke up in the morning inside of my dorm room , I suppose it was time for the day to begin. I got up and stretched, and took two showers, one cold and one hot.

I decided not to where my black garb, and to put on the school's required attire. "I look
Like a dork", I said to myself before exiting my dorm room, and heading out the door.

Upon walking up to the school, I soon ran into Tsukune, I didn't bother to speak, I just kept walking and watched as, he tried to catch up.
Soon after literally only a few minutes of walking, we reach the gates of Yokai academy.

After entering the gates, I decided to listen to the chatter. "Look, it's Moka Akashiya", one boy said. "She really is beautiful", another boy replied with heart for eyes.

The spartan dogs soon watched as Moka, finally entered the gate, like she was a model running the runway. As soon as we came into her view, she ran and latched herself on to Tsukune, which didn't rather bother me, I was more of a loner. (Which is precisely why
Tsukune is still part of the plot, and not just that his character is important to my Story, so no more stupid comments)

"Good morning Tsukune and Hiei" Moka said to us with happiness. "Good morning Moka", Tsukune said. i just gave a simple nod.
"Hey Hiei, I just noticed you are wearing a school uniform", Moka exclaimed. "How did I not realize that", Tsukune said.

Now with Moka in the party, we continued on
Into the school, until i noticed all the boys behind us, grew jealous. They soon began to slander Tsukune' name. "Damn that Aono!
What does he have that we don't!?!", one boy said in fury. "He probably paid her!", another replied.

I soon stopped in my tracks, "hey guys, I'll catch up with you later", I told Moka and Tsukune. They agreed with a nod in unison, after they were out of sight. I turned to the group of boys, and stared them down with a gnarly glare.

I started to release some of my demon energy, and i opened my third eye. I unsheathed my sword, and unwrapped my bandages containing my dragon of the darkness flame. They all got scared fleeing the seen, I believe one of them pissed their pants. I laughed to myself while running to catch up to Moka and Tsukune.

I caught up to Moka and Tsukune in the hallway. We started off into class, before we stopped, due to an loud growl, I looked at Moka.... "you didn't eat breakfast, did you?", I asked Moka. "Guilty", she said as she latched on to Tsukune.

"I'm not your breakfast!!!!", Tsukune yelped as he ran off.

"Sorry, Tsukune", Moka said

"You can't always, rely on Tsukune as a food supply", I chimed in.

"I know, but i can't control myself", Moka said with sadness.

"Apologize when you see him, now let's get to class", I said

Narrator's POV: somewhere off to the distance
Tsukune kept running, until saw a small lake nearby, he peered  into the lake; examining his bite mark. His actions were soon stopped, when he heard a cry for help, "P-please, help me", was all that could be heard in the distance.

He ran over to the faint cry for help, until he saw a girl with blue hair, and giant breasts. She was lying near the water. Tsukune, quickly ran over to check on her.

"Are you alright?", Tsukune asked

"I'm fine, it's just my chest is so big, makes it kinda hard to breath", the blue haired vixen stated.

"Ummm, can you make it to the school", Tsukune asked with a blush.

"I can, but can you assist me? My boobs are really weighing me down", the girl asked.