I Need To Feel Loved

Start from the beginning

He leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "Me, you, my sofa and food" I laughed so loud "Very tempting. I've been convinced."

Ella
Sorry, raincheck. Something just came up.
Tomorrow?

Zach
It's fine. I have PT with Alex
I have court tomorrow. So I'll let you know

~At Monet's~

I sipped on a smoothie. 

This wasn't funny anymore, just sad. 

The guys couldn't stop laughing, though. Ryan turned and looked our way; they looked away, laughing even more. I noticed Tony walked over to him, and I smiled a bit. I never want to see people suffering.

"We should go the fun's over," Chad said sadly. "Yeah Ella and I need alone time," Cryus said, pulling me closer to him. "Yeah", I smiled at him. "Bye guys", I hugged Chad. When I went to hug Tyler, he seemed shocked "Do you not do hugs?" I asked.

"No, it's just", he mumbled. I smiled, realising he was nervous. "That's okay, Tyler. Fist bump?" I held up my closed knuckle. He smiled, bumping me back. "Bye, Ella," he said.

"Oof", I let out, falling back onto Cyrus' couch, "I always feel better after showering." Cyrus sat down, pulling me closer to him throwing a blanket over me. "You smell better too" he pinched my nose we laughed at his joke. He put on Me Before You, one of my all-time favourites.

At this moment, I felt better eating grilled cheese sandwiches cuddled up with my boyfriend. "If I was in a wheelchair, would you wipe my ass?" He asked. 

"Oh hell no", I laughed.

~Next Day~

I was able to stop attending ASS-class cause it's Mr Porter's second time MIA, and other people didn't have to attend. Today was going to be a slow day unless I take an extra class.

I sat with Alex, Clay and Tony at lunch today. "Can I have one?"I pointed to Tony's baby carrots, and he nodded his head. "So what did your doctor say, Alex?" Clay asked him. "I'm sorry, I tried, but they're not gonna let me testify." He replied.

"Shit", Clay cursed, "Did the doctor say why?" He pressed, "Maybe cause it's too stressful", I replied. 

Suddenly Clay got up. "Justin!" he mumbled. 

What? Justin. I haven't seen him well in forever. I turned around, and yeah, there he was shabby and homeless-looking, but that was him.

"Hey Jess. I missed you. Can we go somewhere else to talk, alone?" He asked. "No." She replied, looking scared. "I came back for you. It's the only reason why I'm here." I made eye contact with Bryce. Did he know? "If you want me to stay, I promise you I'm here for good. Look, if you want me to go, I'll go. Forever, this time." He said nervously.

"You said that before." She replied, "I...I tried to go away. I tried to forget about you. I...I tried so fucking hard, but I can't stop thinking about you."

"Yeah, I think about you, too. And I wish you were dead." She replied. Wow, see, this is why I don't like her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you more." He said, sadly turning around. He stopped seeing Bryce. "You." I noticed Monty advancing on him.