Octavian .

My main priority is to look after her. I knew the day that I saw her being bullied that I found my purpose.

I am a combination wolf also. Vamipre, werewolf, and shifter. I have a son, Silas, and my mate was killed when he was 2. He's the only reason I'm alive now.

But I guess instead of a second chance mate, I was given someone to protect and serve.

My son is about her age and they play sometimes, but if anyone sees us, I don't know what could happen.

"Activia." Aurora called. I had learned her name after a few weeks of getting her to loosen up to me. She is only 9.

"Octavian." I corrected

"Potato, puh-tah-toe. Anyways, when are you going to bring Silas over to play again? I um.. I kinda sort of.." she rambled.

I smiled and watched her struggle before I helped her out.

"Missed him?" I asked with a smirk plastered on my face. Her face instantly turned a dark shade of red.

"Wha-wha-what? I-i was just going to say that I kind of needed to tell him something... but when is he coming?" she asked looking in another direction as I cracked up.

"He should be here any second. I left without him." just as I said that he ran through the trees.

"I'm here!" He huffed out of breath

"Finally!" She screamed but then looked down in embarrassment.

He walked over and sat down next to her awkwardly.

"H-hi... a-Aurora.." he smiled cheekily

She just looked up at him and smiled and they walked around the trees talking about the trees and leaves and how one leaf looked like a buttcheek.

I'm glad I get to see this, these two are adorable. Too bad she can't tell her parents.

I looked up and saw them running toward the castle.

"Silas! Aurora! No!"I yelled, but they kept running.

I had to use my speed to catch them but it was too late. The luna herself walked out towards us.

When she got close enough she stopped and looked at me as if she knew me, then hesitantly kept walking.

"Hi Aurora!" She smiled and hugged her daughter

"Hi mommy. Can Activia and my... friend stay for dinner?" She asked giddily and I tensed at the name.

"Activia.. "

"Octavian, Luna." I corrected

"Uh huh... and who's your ... friend?" She asked with a knowing smirk while smiling at Silas and using the same pause her daughter did.

"I'm Silas ! And I want Aurora to marry me. " he simply said.

She was about to say something, but a very large man interrupted.

"Marriage ? oh no son. I'm
Sorry but my baby girl isn't going to he married until she's 70. And then she's gonna wait another 20 years just to make sure she's ready." he stated as he wrapped his arms around the luna and she held onto his head in the crook of her neck.

"So you guys are over 70? I had a feeling that you guys were old. " Silas stated not knowing that he was talking about the Luna and Alpha of this district.

Her eyes went wide as he spoke and she smacked her mate on the back of the head before storming off slowly in another direction.

"I'll wait for you." Silas spoke softly but we a heard it then placed a kiss on Aurora's cheek

"You're making me look bad little man." He whined and ran after his mate

"I'm not old ! Now he thinks I'm old! Jase how stupid can you get!" She continued to scream at him before he placed a finger over her mouth and said

"I'll wait for you." and leaned in for a kiss, but was met with a fist connecting with his jaw.

It took everything in me not to laugh as he chased after her angry person.

I saw Aurora and Silas run into the house a couple minutes ago, so they'll be fine in there. I'll just wait out here.