Twelve, Grimmauld Place

Start from the beginning

Ember's features turned to puzzlement. "What happened?"

"Percy... Well..." Ember waited patiently for her twin to continue, "He and dad had a massive fight."

"Percy is a prick-"
"That, he is."
Ember snapped her head to the side to see her older brothers, Fred and George, who suddenly appeared behind them. Ember remembered they were already allowed to apparate.

"They had a fight involving the ministry. Percy works there now." Ginny continued, an irritated look on her face, talking about Percy.

"After Perfect Percy and dad had a screaming match-"

"The bloody prick just left."

The twins finished each other's sentences with the same frustrated and angry look on their features when they talked about the third Weasley.

Ember didn't know how to react. A family is a family. And family should stick together. Ember felt anger rise inside her but she can't let herself be driven with her emotions. Percy is still her brother. Yes, they weren't that close, but he wasn't bad.

"Has he...sent any letters?" Ember looked at her siblings with hopeful eyes, but that hope immediately vanished when her siblings responded with a shake of their heads. A serious look on their features. Ember sighed heavily, sat on the bed with her knees pulled in, she covered her face with her cold hands. "I made mum cry."

"It wasn't your fault, Em."

"Yeah! And you know-"

"You still have presents to open."

The male twins decided to change the subject, hoping they could lighten their sister's mood. Ember brought down her hands, looking at her siblings, a frown on her face. "I don't feel like I deserve those now."

"Nonsense." Charlie appeared, sauntering inside the chamber. Followed by Bill, Ron, and Hermione.

"Tonks got to stop mum from bawling her eyes out. You know it's not your fault, right Em?" said Ron.

"Yeah. You had no idea from what's happened. Don't be hard on yourself, eh?" said Bill.

"Everything is so hard right now." Ember muttered, speaking out her feelings. The others looked at her sympathetically. The room was silent for a moment, and the silence was broken by Hermione Granger.

"Your mum's fine now, Ember. Your mum wants us all back down and finish dinner. And you still have to open your gifts." Embed just noticed the golden Persian cat on Hermione's arms. And her once solemn eyes, glistened.

The teenagers went back to the dining room. Molly Weasley quickly engulfed her daughter in a hug. Dried tears on her cheeks. Her eyes red and puffy. "Oh, I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay mum. I understand now."

The recognizable sound of apparition caught everyone's attention. Dumbledore appeared with two other men beside him. Ember widened her eyes in shock. This is the first time she saw her mentor ever since she woke up. Beside the Hogwarts Headmaster was a tall and bald dark-skinned man. And a dark gray, grizzled haired man with a wooden leg and a magical eye.

"Dumbledore."

"Hello, Molly. Ember, it's good to know you are doing well."

Ember cleared her throat before saying, "T-Thank you, Professor."

"We have come for a meeting." said the man with one eye.

"Meeting? You said-"

"We have to discuss about something that is very important." said Dumbledore, who's gaze was directed to Ember Weasley.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

CASPIAN WOKE UP, A SUDDEN ANGER RISING INSIDE HIM. And then it disappeared. Replaced by the tranquility he has been feeling for the past few days. Though he can still feel a little apprehension, the serenity inside him drowns that feeling. And he was nothing more but thankful. Maybe he was getting better. Maybe this is his second chance to live a normal magical life. But the voice of a girl inside his head makes it impossible. It's unusual and he sounds like he's gone mental.

The faint bellows and shouts that sounded like his mother and Lucius were heard from his chamber.

He hopped off his clean bed. His bare feet meeting with the soft carpet floor. Quietly, he opened his bedroom door. The voices were still vague, but it was evident that they were having an argument.

Caspian made his way to where the voices came from, which was in the Malfoy parents' bedroom. The bedroom door was slightly opened and now he can hear them clearly. Caspian is very good at eavesdropping. One of his special talents.

"I tell you. It's that girl."

"That Weasley girl? It's just impossible, Narcissa! We can't have a blood-traitor on our side!"

Weasley?

"Lucius. Just listen. There were both comatosed for two years and they both woke up the same day!"

Wait... So, I wasn't the only one?

"We still can't have a blood-traitor on the Dark Lord's side."

"This isn't in our control, Lucius."

Caspian quickly and quietly went back in his chambers. Pondering about what he just found out.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"WHAT?" SHOCK SMACKED THROUGH ARTHUR'S FEATURES. Dumbledore remained calm whist sat down on a wooden chair. "Yes. Mr. Malfoy has awoken the same day Ember did."

The teenagers who were outside the meeting room, turned to Ember who had a perplexed expression on her face.
Finding the right opportunity to use the extendable ears when Molly Weasley forgot to cast an impurturbable charm.

"Seems like they're talking about you, Em." said Ginny.

"What does Malfoy have to do with this?" said an exasperated Ron.

"What does that mean?" asked Lupin.

"I am not certain. What happened to them until now was unexplained. I haven't had a chance to speak with Mr. Malfoy."

"What do we need to do?"

"The safety of Ms. Weasley is important. I think what the two children need is to keep their distances."

"What do you mean, Dumbledore." There was a pause. The adults waited patiently for the Headmaster.

"Do not let Ms. Weasley near Mr. Malfoy."

The teenagers looked confused, but they are not as puzzled as Ember was. And the voice of a boy in her head didn't make things better.

Weasley?

Ember's eyes widened by hearing the same voice again.