B E G I N N I N G

Hello, everyone!

I am back with another Romanogers book. 😊😊😊

This is different from the rest of the stories that I have already publish and will publish because Before the End is a compilation of the numerous moments Steve and Natasha could've had that wasn't part of the movies. The chapters are to be posted on chronological order that's why I don't really know if I can accept requests. However, you can still send ideas to me and if I think it will truly add to the beuaty of the story, then I may just make it happen (I really hope you guys understand 🥺🥺🥺). All you have to know is that the book takes place right after Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

I have had this idea for so long now even before I started to write See You in a Minute. I have fallen in love with the story behind the relationship of Black Widow and Captain America and I love the concept of exploring how they ended up having the dynamic between them. Like Steve had thought in See You in a Minute, I really do think that his relationship with Natasha is everything he has with everyone wrapped in one and that makes it so much more interesting. And to write about that is going to be a worthwhile journey.

Look out for important details because there are some that may appear in future book/s and that may have already appeared in See You in a Minute.

I hope to make you fall even more in love with Steve and Natasha through the assistance of this book.

Plagiarism is a crime. Don't do it. You can create a story of you own! ☺️☺️☺️

I do not own any of the characters. All rights go to Marvel. They each simply hold a piece of my heart.

😍♥️😘

Love and Kisses!

×××

Natasha Romanoff × Black Widow

Steve Rogers × Captain America