Gala

Lila looked at the young Wayne heir as he entered the Gala, and smirked.
'I'm make him mine.' She thought
He walked over and she batted her eyelashes and did a pose to show off her body. But he walked past her and to the lady with a blue dress on. He touched her arm and kissed her cheek. Lila gasped when the lady turned around to reveal Marinette.

Marinette was having so much fun. Dick and Jason had danced with her. She made both her dress and Salinas dresses.

 She made both her dress and Salinas dresses

(Marinette)

(Salina)

She felt Damian come up behind her and kiss her cheek.
"Hey Angel." He said "sorry I'm late. Drake got coffee on his suit."
She giggled "it's ok. As long as your here. Besides, you have to be here to announce our engagement."
Damian smiled and kiss the pink rock on her hand. "Wouldn't miss it."

Bruce was watching Damian and Marinette closely. They were hiding something from him, and he couldn't figure it out. Then he spotted the rock. And gasped. He tugged on Salinas arm and pointed discretely. She gasped and took off towards them. She wrapped Marinette in a hug and spun her in a circle. She giggled and shared a knowing look with Damian.
"Why did you tell us!?" She cried
"We were waiting till tonight. He proposed a month ago. We wanted to see how long it would take for you guys to figure it out." Mari said and wrapped an arm around Damian, who wrapped his around her. Salina smiles and looked at the ring on her own finger. Wayne's have really good ring taste.

 Wayne's have really good ring taste

(Salina)

(Marinette)

(Marinette)

"Can I have your attention. I would like to thank everyone for coming. I know Gotham is a long way to travel. I want to thank my old friend Jagged Stone and his wife Penny, for coming. Penny is six months pregnant and flew out here to celebrate with us. My youngest has an announcement, along with his girlfriend Marinette. So let's give them a hand."
Bruce saw Clark and Louis give questioning looks. He simply shook his head and descended the stage.
Damain pulled Marinette with him up onto the stage. She was shaking slightly. He knew why. Lila and Agreste were here. And watching this.
"Hello, again thank you for coming. My girlfriend and I would like to announce, that we are engaged." Damian said as Marinette held up her hand. She smiled, and the room broke out in chaos.
"WHAT?!" Alya yelled "your not engaged!"
"Yes I am Alya." Mari said and walked off the stage.
"No, you love Adrien." She shot back
"I haven't liked Adrien in years. Now, please stop embarrassing yourself." Mari hissed at her. She looped her arm through Damians and they walked over to Bruce, who was talking to Kagami, Luka, Chloé and Jon.
"I'm mad at you for not telling me, but I'm happy for you!" Chloé said and tackled Marinette into a hug.
She giggled and sighed. Not totally ruined.

The rest of the night, consisted of Marinette and Damian avoiding the guys from Paris, and dancing like there's no tomorrow.