Chapter V, My help?

-Leah-

Not having any friend didn't bother me at all. Anyway, we could have our phones all the time in school so I had no problem.

I was sitting on the bench texting Natalie before the class started. Someone stepped closer and took a seat next to me.

The bench was pretty long so I guess there was an enough distance for one more person between us.

I didn't pay attention for him until he greeted me, "Well, good morning, Leah. Nice to see you here." The heavy raspy voice. It was him dammit. What should I do now? Should I ask him for a date? That's embarrassing he doesn't even know you. Just don't look at his face because you may be blush as hell.

"Morning," I murmured, almost whispered. I'll give him a flash look, then. I don't want him to think I'm smug. Just a small movement won't hurt nobody.

And there he was smiling to me! It just drove me crazy. With those amber eyes looking at me I couldn't resist. I turned my head quickly to avoid the eye contact anymore longer.

I suddenly forgot what was I doing and just stared at my phone. Pretend to do something, Leah! So I just scrolled the screen up and down.

"You forgot to turn it on, Leah," he grinned and pressed the button in my phone.. while I was holding it! I felt his hand swept mine so warm. But the warm suddenly went away as he had done.

It was the most amazing 2 seconds in my life. Is he flirting with me?

But then I remembered the reason he did that, I felt so dumb. You are a stupid moron. You think he is flirting with you? Wake up, Leah!

"Thanks," I muttered, louder this time. I looked at him again. He didn't smile or look at me that time.

I found him staring at his phone. My eyes rolled from his face to his phone. It was Sharon's photo. I was surprised. Why am I surprised? He's his girlfriend.

He might not hear what I said.

Say it again, dumb-ass!

No freakin' way! It'll just made me look more stupid. What if he heard me and he just ignored me?

You want to say it again? Or you want to ask what's wrong?

My mind just not agree with me. I was arguing with my own mind, yes.

Argg, fine. Just watch.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked politely. Truth is, my heart was having a racing inside it because I felt it beated a hundred times per second. He looked around and ended at me. He smirked and said, "I thought you were someone else." Three words, he is hot. I was melting.

Act cool, Leah. I raised my right eyebrow, "And why is that?" He laughed, "You were shy even to say a simple 'Morning'. I just didn't expect something like that would come from you." By that we know he didn't hear my 'Thanks'.

"Sorry, I didn't mean t.." he cut me and said, "No, it's alright. That's not what I mean," he ended it with another smile. He killed me inside. I should call 911, this is a serious crime, Zeke.

The bell rang loudly and startled me. I saw he was no longer there. Perhaps I was lost in my thoughts.

I ran to my class and sat in the back row. I took a look around to see if there was someone I would know. Even I didn't know anybody.

And I saw Zeke's friend sitting in the font corner left staring at me. I looked at another direction for a moment and thank God the teacher came. Thoughts about Zeke keep running in my mind.

I was smiling thinking about it! Embarrassed as hell, afraid of someone may saw me. And there he was, I saw him looking at me and smiling too!

The end of the class, I just needed to get out of there. Just when I was about to walk. He stood there in front of me. I was so afraid he might bullied me or kidnapped me and hit me. But nope.

"You're Leah, right?"

"Yes, yes. That's correct," my mouth was shaking.

"Can you meet me at the parking lot? After school? I need your help," he sounded serious. His face was begging me. I didn't know what to do. What if he was a bad guy trying to kidnap me? Or even raped me? That was my biggest concern.

What is he doing anyway? He needs my help?

"Okay." Don't make me regret this. He is a good guy. He better be.

Author's
Thank you everyone who reads this.
Just thank you so much, I really apreciate it!:)
I hope you like it and keep reading.
And I would be so glad if you guys want to promote me because not many people know about this book.
I tried but it just didn't go well and if you think I should do something about it just tell me!
Leave me a comment about what do you think about it if you want to, it would be an honour to be given some advices by you:) Thanks again!