Part 3 (First sight)

"Tae...taehyung arh.."Jiemin woke up with tearing eyes.He look around to make sure where he is now absolutely and he is still in the same unfamiliar place again with medical devices attached to his body.
Suddenly Jiemin eyes found someone tall,slender body look at him.

"Have you come to your sense now?"Namjoon asked carefully

"Who are you..?where am i..?"Jiemin asked in confuse tones.

"I am dr Raymond Kim nam joon. "Namjoon said in soflty tones.
"And you are my patient.."

"Who am i..??Jiemin mumbled confused."Where i am ..and where is Tae...??"

"Calm down...you must calm down.."Namjoon said to sooting his patient.
"You have head trauma..can you remember why you fell down from Heongleong building..?"
Jiemin shock his head strongly while holding his head which is still wrapped in bandage.

"All right..calm down...you dont need to remember it now.."Namjoon holds Jiemin shoulder to calm down him.
"You can try to remember it tommorow.."

"Dont leave me,Tae..."Jiemin whispered into Namjoon ears.
For a moment Namjoon felt surprised,this man mentioned someone name.that person must be important for him and it was enough to make Namjoon heart fluttering.

"Yes..i'll not leave you.."Namjoon said and caress his patient sofly.
"Take your rest now..tommorow you still can tried to find yourself.."

"He is amnesia...!!"Namjoon reported to Seokjin.
"Totally amnesia and just keep remembering one name..."

"He is kontosio serebri patient..!it will be your homework to taking care of him,Joonie arh..."Seokjin said while take a deep breath.
"His pragnosis is black right?it is miracle you can bring him back..!"

"So how to take care about this..?"Namjoon asked worried.

"Give him sometimes..look and observation him in the next few day..hopefully his memories return and there is no permanent black hole!"

"What is the status of his neurologist report?"Namjoon asked in seriously voices.

"His pathology reflexes is still positive..his heniparesis sinistra is still manifest..".Namjoon take his deep breath.

"When he is got better,you can starting to exercise him with psyhiotherapy..!"Seokjin look at Namjooon with teasing smiles.
"Joonie arh...you got intrested with him,rite...??"

"Hah...?whats..?"

" I asked you..how many days you spent for this Mr X without back to your home..??"

"Fuck You,hyung..!Tell you he is my patient..of course i must keep concern on him...!"

"I know..you have waited him come back,rite...??"

"His case is like miracle,hyung.."

"Hmm..likewise,his appearance,who is him and where he is come from..it is too interested until you choose hospital as your second home..?"

"All right...i admit to you,hyung..! I like him for the first time he is dying in ER..!".Namjoon face blushed into red.
"He is too attractive to be ignored even he is in coma...!!"

"Amazingg ..i want to see him...someone who can steal the Super Alpha heart...!!"

"Sssttt,hyung...!!Dont ever you try yo mentioned that name on me..!!"Namjoon griwled annoyed with Seokjin.

Seokjin cant hold his laugh to look at Namjoon now.
"Its funny to see someone fallin love for the first sight..!"

****Few month later***

From day to day,Jiemin condition is getting well and improving.
From the physiotherapy the paralysis on his body began to recover.He can sit and walk again.
But his memory is still not come back yet.
He just remembered one name only,that is Taehyung..!

"You come here without any belonging in your body..!there is no ID card,handphone..or anything..!And until today there is no one come to hospital to claimed you as thier family..!"Namjoon said with patiently,he dont want to shock his patient.

"What should i do now..?Where should i go home..?"Jiemin hisses exasperation.

"Keep patiently..one day your memories will come back to you..!"
Jiemin looked at Namjoon with his sharpen eyes.Its is enough to make Namjoon heart beating again.

"Why you keep in look like that with me..?"

"I owe you so many things,docter..!"

"Its is my duty as docter..and you are my patient..!"

"Will you be kindness with all your patient like this..?"

"Of course.."Namjoon burst into laugh.
"You are my hopeless patient,but i saved you back..thats why i keep concern in you.."

"People like me will expect more from you..!"

"Pordon..?"Namjoon shocked with his patient words.

"I mean a black hole memories patient like me will depend on you..!"

"Ohh..dont worry..you can stay with me until you get back your memories"
Namjoon reach his patient hand and hold it softly.

"I just remember Taehyung..".
Without any realizing Namjoon gripped his patient hand strongly.

"Do you still remember how is he look like...?"Namjoon asked with worries,and his heart cant stop beating.

Of course Jiemin still remember all,how come he can forget his beloved,his breath,his Kim tae hyung..but he tried to not remember that pain and lied to Namjoon that he cant remember anything..!

"My brain is blank....!I cant remeber anything..but his name is always sounding in my mind..!"
Jiemin stare blankly out from hospital window.He is starting cried when that name sounding in his mind.A deepin sorrow dancing in his heart right now.

Namjoon walked closer to his patient,hugging him tightly from behind.
"From now..you are belong to me...your name ia Devus Kim..i've give you my family name..and you are mine now..."

Jiemin stared disbelief with Namjoon.
"Are you sure with your decision..??"

"Raymond Kim Nam Joon is never playing with his words..!my words never disobeyed..!"

"Take me like you wish..I trust myself on you,Mr Kim nam joon..!"Jiemin turned around his body,put his arms around Namjoon shoulder kissed Namjoon lips lightly and lean on his head on Namjoon chest.

"Promise me..that you will not leave me..eventhough a man named Taehyung appers in front of you..!"

Jiemin nods and trying to hidden his sorrow with smiles and hugging Namjoon tightly.

"Mian..Tae..."Jiemin whispered silently,holding his painfully when remembering Tae body lying stiff,with a bullet in his bloody head.

"He will not appears in front of you,Mr Kim...for now or forever..!"Jiemin said sadly trying to hold his tears.

But Namjoon can feel Jiemin is sobbing under his chest.

"Just cried out your sorrow..its will make you feel more better...!"Namjoon whispered while caress Jiemin hair sofly.

================================hai all..🙏💕i hope all of ya'still keepin read my MoniMini FF...i like Vmin too so in here i'll create about vmin as past and monimini as present and future😁😁pse give any comment,vote and love for me so i can feel ya'all still keep waiting for my stories...💕🤗🤗