Bestfriend

~Excuse All Mistakes~

Mya

Cori got out of my grip and started running outside.I ran after her and Chris ran after me it took me a while to realize what she was actually about to do.I tired to stop her but she was running to fast I got to the curb and it was already to late,a truck had hit her and her blood was everywhere.I lost my balance and fell on the ground and cried my eyes out I couldn't believe what I was seeing.My Bestfriend someone who was there for me during everything was laying in the middle of the street lifeless.I felt two arms come wrap around me,I was to out of it to look and see who it was,but I knew it was Chris I knew those hugs,He was crying to.I hugged him back crying hard on his shoulder screaming Cori's name I wanted her to speak to me but I knew she wasn't.I started hearing Syrians and kids from the school started to crowd around us.

Chris

I feel so bad all the shit that I put Cori through and now she's gone.I never got a chance to tell her how beautiful I thought she was.I never thought something like this would happen.I feel like its my fault,I hugged Mya as tight as a could because I knew she felt worse then I did.I started to hear police Syrians.A few moments later a officer help me and Mya up so they could keep us out the way.We watched as they put Cori's Lifeless body in a black bag.I don't think it hit Mya that this was the end of Cori until they zipped up the black body bag,because she went into shock and fell again,a paramedic came over and said she was having a panic attack.He asked me to call her parents while he tried to calm her down.The put Cori's body away and tried to clean up the scene.I told Mya's mom what had happened and she rushed down along with Cori's parents thats when it started to get crazy again police where asking students what went down,and Brian got arrested. The paramedic said that Mya needed to get away from the scene her mom took us home.

👼5 days later👼

Mya

It was the day of Cori's funeral,and I haven't been to school since the day it happened or anywhere really.Chris came to see me yesterday I guess you can say where cool again but we really haven't talked about it.All I been thinking about is Cori I miss her,I see her in my dreams and wake up crying.My mom says I should probably get out the house but I doubt that it will work I'll just think of her more because we went everywhere together.I was interupted from my thoughts when my mom came in.

Chrissy: Ja'mya? Hun its time for you to start getting ready

Mya:Why cant I just stay here?

Chrissy: Because you was her best friend and her parents would love for you to be there

Mya: I'm scared to see her again momma😥

Chrissy: Baby you'll be fine,Cori's in a better place now and she would want you to be there

Mya: *wipes tears* Your right