𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

ˡᵉᶠᵗ: ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ, ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ: ᵈᵃʸ ᵗʷᵒ

ˡᵉᶠᵗ: ᵈᵃʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ, ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ: ᵈᵃʸ ᵗʷᵒ

ᴄʜ. ꜰᴏᴜʀ

"𝐼 𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚" 𝑂𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐸𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡

。・ ゚・.・。・.・ ゚・。

"So, Janie Fertman is trying to be my friend again." Lane told Rory and Jo as they walked the streets of the Town Square.

Jo rolled her eyes, "She's ruthless. The annoying twat is hoarding all the assignments on the student council, so she could be the valedictorian."

"Yikes. What kind of vibe were you guys giving her?" Rory asks looking at them.

"My patented Keith Richards Circa 1969, 'don't mess with me' vibe with a thousand-yard Asian stare."

"And I'm giving her my John Bender, 'eat my shorts' kind of vibe."

"That should do it." Rory chuckled as they turned a corner. She came to a stop looking at the fire truck, police officers, and the crowd of people surrounding Doosey's Market. "What's happening up there?"

"Ooo, finally some action in this town." Jo said excitedly and dragged Rory and Lane to the scene.

Once they reached the crowd Rory spotted Nathan and Dean. "Hey. What's going on?"Rory asked as she went to Dean's side.

"Don't know. I got here, this is what I found." He pointed to a poorly drawn shape of a dead body. "I told him it looked fake, he didn't believe me."

Jo's shoulder slumped at the disappointment of the town's ability to entertain her, Nathan noticed this. "Most people would be relieved that a murder didn't take place in their town. You look disappointed." He said with an amused smile on his lips as he looked down at the brunette beside him.

Jo looked away for the fake crime scene and to Nathan, "Well, I am disappointed. Rory dragged me away from studying to have some 'fun' and just when things started to get interesting, it was a total misdirect."