Yunho: Did he told you his name? Or do you know him?

Y/N: No, I don't know him nor I didn't know his name since the thunder was too loud to hear, but he was also going to tell me what happened to y'all, but you woke me up.....

Yunho: Oops...well I wish I could help you with that, but I have a mission to do, if we kill Doyoung quick then I'll see what I can do, okay?

Y/N: Okay....

Yunho: Mina, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon are downstairs, I have to go.

Yunho gave you a quick peck on the lips and left with Ateez and Got7.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hongjoong: I thought you said that Doyoung was by himself.

Yunho: Well he was, but when I was tracking him down it didn't show Haechan's phone on my screen.

JB: Well it's better to kill two than one, it makes our mission more easier.

Hongjoong: Alright, everyone get in position.

Everyone went to their same position they were when they killed Jaehyun.

Hongjoong was going to walk away with JB, but Yunho stopped him.

Yunho: Hey Hongjoong.....

Hongjoong: Yeah?

Yunho: It's about Y/N.

Hongjoong: What happened? Did you get her pregnant?

Yunho: What? No, well not yet, Anyways, she keeps on having this dreams....

Hongjoong: Everyone has dreams.

Yunho: No shit, but in her dreams she's trying to look for us like if she's lost. She told me that someone asked her if she doesn't remember about what happened to us and on the other dreams a guy was going to tell her about us, but I woke her up before he can tell her. What should I do?

Hongjoong: It's not about what should you do, it's about what she would do.

Yunho: What do you mean?

Hongjoong: Look Yunho, Y/N is probably having this kinds of dreams because she fears on losing you one day or losing all of us. She's afraid that one day she'll see you or us dead on the ground especially you. She already lost Minho and she saw him die and I don't think she wants to go through that again with you. So all she haves to do is to calm down tell her not to overthink about what may or may not happen to us.

Yunho: I'll tell her that and thank you.

Hongjoong: Yeah no problem Yunho, now get your ass on that building with Jackson.

Yunho: Okay.

Yunho went to the top of the building and laid down next to Jackson while putting his sniper on the edge of the building ready to fire.

Jackson: How's it going with Y/N?

Yunho: It's going fine.

Jackson: Better take care of her.

Yunho: You think I can't take care of her?

Jackson: I'm not saying you can't, it's just that Minho hardly spent time with Y/N when he was alive.

Yunho: What do you mean?

Jackson: Well of course Minho was in a mafia with Stray Kids, but he never told Y/N about it. He would leave to mission and not tell Y/N, he wouldn't even make up a lie at least and that's what got Y/N suspicious one day and followed him and in that same day she saw Minho die.

Yunho: Well not to be rude or anything, but I'm nothing like Minho. I promised Y/N that I'll always be there for her even if I have to put my life on the line.

Jackson: I know you would, I'm glad that she met you on that night.

Yunho: Me too.

Jackson: Alright, enough of talking we have to concentrate on the mission.

Yunho: Alright.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Nayeon: Y/N!

You heard your name being yelled so you went downstairs to check on Nayeon and you stopped when you saw Sana, Tzuyu, and Dahyun.

Y/N: Sana!

You ran up to her and hugged her really tight.

Sana: I can't breathe Y/N.....

Y/N: Oh sorry.....

Tzuyu: You know that me and Dahyun are right here.....

Y/N: I know.

You hugged both of them and y'all went to the living room to relax for a while.

Y/N: So Sana....

Sana: Hmm?

Y/N: When are you going to give birth?

Sana: Next month or sooner.

Y/N: Yay! I can't wait to see the baby. Wait, is it a boy or a girl?

Sana: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you and it's a boy.

Y/N: Really?! What are you going to name him?

Sana: Wonsul

Y/N: Cute

Mina: We're just wait for Momo and Jihyo to get a call from their doctors to see if it's a girl or a boy.

Y/N: I'm happy for y'all.

Chaeyoung: We'll be happy if you make all of us an aunt.

Chaeyoung looked at you with a smirk on her face.

Y/N: Calm down now, I don't know if Yunho would be ready to be a father.

Momo: He'll be ready, trust me.

Y/N: Are y'all hungry? Because I know I am, let's go to the kitchen.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yugyeom: Well that was easy.....

BamBam: It was only easy because they didn't have bodyguards with them or at least backups.

Hongjoong: Let take their body's where we burn Jaehyun's body.

Wooyoung: As usual, I'll sleep on the ride to the woods.

San: Don't you sleep?

Wooyoung: I would be having a good sleep if you stop coming in my room to have se-

San: Okay! Hehe....go sleep....

Yunho: I'll see if the gasoline is full.

Yeosang: It is.

Jongho: Come on let's go before people get suspicious about us.

Hongjoong: Alright.

With that, Ateez and Got7 went to burn Doyoung and Haechan bodies on the woods.