"Ah, the two traitors arrive." Snoke drawled, sitting in his throne with a twisted sort of curiosity. "Thank you my apprentice for bringing them here for me." He acknowledged Ren, who was kneeling in respect for the man, forcing Kyra to kneel alongside him with a harsh tug.

"Of course Master."

"Now I need you to do something incredibly important. I need you to make sure that the Resistance does not come and interfere with this... important situation that is about to unfold." Snoke dismissed his apprentice, Kylo Ren standing and acknowledging his orders.

"I will not fail you." Ren bowed his head, releasing his grip on Kyra. Two of Snoke's troopers took his place at her side, keeping her in a kneeling position and heavily restrained. Their red outfits and blades stood in stark contrast to the room, the pitch black of the room only making them more unsettling.

Kylo Ren turned out and into the hallway, leaving the room with one last sadistic look towards Kyra- and while it may not have been seen through his eyes, the woman knew exactly what kind of look he gave her. And it only made her fears worse.

"I've called you in here because I'm curious to see if the Resistance will actually hold up on their end of the deal." Snoke commented, seeing a laugh arise out of the young Ceydea. "While you might think it frivolous, we know of the communication you sent out after we broadcasted our message."

That silenced Kyra. She knew that they would catch on quickly, but for them to have realized so soon after was... alarming, to say the least.

"While you might have assumed that it would keep the Resistance away, we hope that it will have... the opposite effect." The leader of the First Order stated, seeing that Kyra had nothing to say anymore. "Your little warning may turn against you."

Closing her eyes, Kyra prayed to whatever in the universe would help her that Han and the rest of the Resistance would not be dumb enough to try and rescue her. It would jeopardize everything that she was trying to stop. And if the Resistance was able to bring Luke back with them she was afraid that things would only get even worse.

"It's only a matter of time before-"

"Sir, the twenty-four hours are up. Along with the deadline on both of the prisoners' lives." There was a harrowing silence in the hall after General Hux had spoken those words, the world barely moving around Kyra as she processed what he had said.

Both of them were doomed. That hadn't been a part of the discussion. She knew that her life was on the line, but she had (foolishly) hoped that Silas' wouldn't be as well. But now there wasn't anything that could save herself in that moment except for herself- and she was restrained and accompanied by two stormtroopers.

And Silas-

Silas was surprisingly calm throughout everything, a trait that Kyra valued having in most events but also hated. She could never tell what he was exactly thinking. She could only rely on what she saw him do. He was in restraints of his own, a glowering look directed straight at Hux as he continued to speak, every once in a while an occasional glance looking quickly over to Kyra, making sure that she was somewhat alright in the worst situation possible.

But Kyra was far from remotely being okay in this situation.

"It seems that the Resistance has failed to give up Luke Skywalker." General Hux smugly spoke, joy lighting up every inch of his face in front of his master and the woman that he had known and used for his own gain for years. He stared down at her for a moment, giving a sneer at the condition she was in before looking up at Snoke with a level of respect and pride. He had done something right over Kylo Ren- and he would be the one to make the First Order stronger.