SHE IS MY MATE ?

SHE IS MY MATE ?

CHAPTER 1 :

LOGAN S POV :

I was running in the forest . Thick woods surrounded me and the only sound was of my paws hitting the rough forest ground . I can feel the wind hitting my face as i tried to run faster . I dont know where im going . All i know is i gotta get there as fast as i can . After a while i saw a figure in the distance . Its not clear from this far . But i can still make out a person . I changed my direction and ran that way . I can make out what it was now . Its a girl . I can see her black hair flowing in the wind . The image is still a blur . I tried to make out her face but felt a force on my head . I lost my breath and tried to focus again .

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sarah standing at the foot of the bed with a pillow in her hand ready to launch at me .

"Wake up , you ass ."

"Hey , dont blame my ass . You know that its a good looking ass ."

"Cocky bastard . Wake up . You are gonna be late for the meeting and work ."

"You didnt just call me a cocky bastard . "

"Of course , i did."

"You are gonna pay for that ."

"Hey , lets see what your mom has to say about you hurting a pregnant girl."

"What ?Really ?You are gonna tell my mom ?"

"No , now get ready . I really wanna go out ."

"Damn it . You are not even two months along and you are already bossing me around . The guys will kill me . Their Alpha running around you like a lost puppy ."

"Shut up . And get your sexy ass in the shower . "

"Now we are talking . And thats not the way to treat your husband , CUPCAKE."

She smiled at me and i got up and headed to the shower . After getting ready , i had breakfast with Sarah and we were ready to go . She grabbed her purse and her coat and stepped out of the house . We reached my car and she got in and put on her seat belt . I got in beside her and started my car .

"I gotta get your car back so that you can go wherever you want . "

"You should nt have damaged it in the first place."

"Its not my fault . You are distracting me ."

"Right."

"You are flashing around ."

"Only for you to see ."

"Right ."

I replied sarcastically and sped off from our driveway .

"So where do you wanna go ?"

"You know that book store on the corner of Wilshire street ?"

"Yes."

"There ."

"Why ?"

"What ?"

"Why there ?"

"I like it in there and its peaceful and i like the owner of the store . "

I growled low to warn her not to play with me . She giggled and slapped my arm playfully .

"Relax . Its a girl and she is younger than me by three years ."

I looked over at her and tried to decide if she is telling the truth or not . When i was sure that she is not lying i turned towards the road.

"So , you are gonna buy some books and come back home ?"

"No , im staying till she closes the store."

"Why ?"

"Because its peaeful in there and she plays soft music not those loud musics other stores had . And she is really great and innocent at the same time . And it helps me and my wolf some peace ."

I didnt say anything . We reached the store in 15 minutes and i parked the car .

"I will send your car here so that you can come home whenever you want ."

"Sure ."

She smiled at me and kissed me lightly on the lips and got down . I didnt feel any tingles or any heating sensation when i kissed her . All my friends said that they felt that way . Maybe its because she is not my mate . She is my bestfriend and i married her for some reasons . But i never stopped searching for my mate . I never found her but im not gonna stop until i find her . She waved me bye and entered the store . Its a small store but not that small . When she opened the doors , i smelled old and recycled paper . I can see rows and rows of books neatly stacked together and some books are in glass . Its really homely and i can hear a faint slow music in the background that makes you wanna sleep right there . I started my car and sped off . I dont wanna be late for the pack meeting , considering im Alpha . And there are loads of paper and so much work at the office . I pushed all the other things out of my mind and concentrated on what im gonna say in the meeting .

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS . THIS IS MY FIRST WEREWOLF STORY AND I'D REALLY LIKE SOME COMMENTS . TELL ME HOW THIS IS AND COMMENT . IF YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS , AND IF I GET 10 VOTES AND SOME POSITIVE FEEDBACK I WILL CONTINUE THIS . SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT . PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...................................................................