CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8 :

KAYLA S POV :

 Logan never left his room and its been a month . He never eats with us and he plays with Rosie everyday and when i take his food to his room he talks to me for a while . And he stays in his office most of the time . He comes home exhausted . Whenever he walks past my room , he looks sad like he really misses Sarah . Well , i miss her a lot but i see Sarah in Rosie . Im happy to be there for Rosie . 

Im talking to Helen but Logan didnt know that . Im still a bit scared to talk in front of him . What if i say something i should nt and he gets mad ? And im helping Helen around the house even though she  warned me not to . It seems im not supposed to work and she got everything under control . And i know where everything in the house is . Rosie is growing really fast  . And Helen said that its normal for Alpha children . And they always use words like Alpha , Pack and i dont understand what they are talking . I thought of asking Helen about it but didnt . Somehow i dont know why but i feel like i should nt . 

Helen had another daughter Natasha , who s 18 and well she does nt like me that much . She even makes fun of Alicia her own sister . I saw her making fun of Alicia but didnt say anything as im new to this place and i dont want anyone to hate me as im going to be here from now on . Im staying here for Rosie and i will stay no matter what . Rosie needs me . 

And i need to go back to my store . Its been long and im sure its filled with dust and all . I want to ask Logan but i dont know what he will say . What if he does nt want me to go there ? He is kind of scary sometimes . I waited for Logan to come home that night . Rosie is sleeping on my bed and i sat there watching her . I heard footsteps and peeked through my door . Logan walked to Rosie s room and looked inside . When he didnt find her there he crossed my room and went into his room . I waited for fifteen minutes and knocked on his door . Even Alicia is not around to help me . What to do now ? He opened the door and looked like he is shocked to find me there . 

"Yes , Kayla ?"

He had dark circles under his eyes like he is nt sleeping and he looked exhausted . 

"You need something ?"

I shook my head 'No' and then 'Yes' . He sighed and rubbed his hands on his face . 

"I know you can talk . I heard you talk to Helen one day ."

I stood there shocked for a while . He heard me talk to Helen . Oh my god ! What should i do ? He didnt sound angry . That s a good thing right ? I lifted my head and looked at him as he is so much taller than me . He is not angry . He looked calm . 

"Um . . .  sorry ."

"You want to say you are sorry ?"

"No , i mean Yes . I just . . . . just want to go back to my store tomorrow . Its been a month and i was wondering if i can take Rosie with me or should i leave her with Helen ? "

"Let me think about it . I will inform you tomorrow ."

"Ok , Logan ."

I  turned around to leave . 

"Kayla ?"

I stopped when i heard my name . 

"You have a beautiful voice ."

 I blushed and mumbled a thank you to him . I left and placed Rosie in her crib and went to sleep . 

Logan joined us for breakfast the next morning . He sat beside me while im feeding Rosie . 

"You have a car , Kayla ?"

I shook my head No and he smiled at me . Thats the first time i saw him smile after Sarah s death . I then remembered that he knew and answered him . 

"No ."

"Do you know how to drive ?"

"Yes ."

He smiled again and i smiled with him . He looks really good when he smiles like that . 

"What kind of car do you like ?"

"Why ?"

Im never one to ask questions , i just answer them . It keeps me out of trouble with my step mother and my step brother . I dont know why im questioning him . What if he gets angry with me ? 

"Well , i want to get you a car ."

"Um  . . . . I dont know much about cars ."

"How about i take you out and you buy whatever car you like ."

I thought for a while and replied him . 

"Sounds good ."

After breakfast , he left and i wandered around the house dusting things and taking care of Rosie . Alicia is at school and the day is pretty boring . Logan came back early and like he promised he took me out . He drove us to a place and opened my door for me . A guy greeted us when we reached there .

"Mr . Hemsworth . Its a pleasure to have you here ."

"We were looking for a car , Ethan ."

"This way , sir ."

He led us to a different section and so many different kinds of cars were there . I just stood there and gawked at everything . 

"Choose whatever you want , Kayla ."

I heard Logan and looked around again . I spotted a black Mercedes-Benz Mc Laren . My favourite car . I stood there staring at it . I so want to touch the smooth surface of that beauty . 

"You like anything , Kayla ?"

Logan interrupted my thoughts . I snapped out of it and looked around again . I knew that the car costs a lot . So i choose something that costs really low and even told Ethan to install a baby car seat in the car . We left after that and reached home . The car will be there tomorrow and i can take Rosie with me after some days when the store is ready for use again . 

IM REALLY SORRY GUYS FOR BEING THIS LATE . I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD EARLY THIS TIME BUT I HAVE EXAMS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AND I HAVE TO STUDY . IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD . AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS . AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT . PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE...............................................