Akabane Shakti's Profile

Name: Akabane Shakti

Age: 16

Looks: Long blood red hair, mercury yellow eyes, pale skin, slim body, C-cup, a couple inches taller than Riddle with his heels on.

Race: Human

Family:
-Mother
-Father
-Akabane Karma (younger brother)

Personality: Sadistic, mischievous, manipulative, smart, strong, has a short temper, vexing, arrogant, violent, merciful at times, kind.

Likes: Hot sauces, her brother, her friends, tormenting other delinquents, pranking others with the Leech twins (mostly with Floyd), Ruggie, and Lilia, playing video games against Karma, Kuro and Idia, teasing  Riddle and Sebek, sparing with Jack, cooking with Jamil and Trey, testing hot sauces with Cater, hanging out with ADuece and Grim, tormenting Grim a little, vexing Trein and Crewel, hanging out with Malleus, tormenting Koro-sensei, making poisons with Vil.

Dislikes: Others looking down on those who're weak, her rival Asano, always needing to depend on someone, the people who forget about Malleus, losing, others teasing her, thos who will harm the people closest to her.

Hobbies: Making hot sauces, cooking, tormenting others, playing video games with Kuro, studying.

Best Subject: Alchemy and Potions

Club: None

Favorite Food: Anything that she or Karma makes.

Least Favorite Food: None

Talents: Hand to hand combat, stun clap, bloodlust, kiss of death, assassination, marksmanship, knife skills, sly of hand.

Occupation:
-3-E Kunugigaoka Junior High School Student (formerly)
-Supervisor/1-A Night Raven College Student (current)

Affiliation: Night Raven College

Servamp: Sleepy Ash of Sloth (Kuro)

Lead: A mirror- allows her deflect other's attacks, shows multiple illusion figures of the user, and when someone looks at it they snap out of their overblot state to see what they're doing.

Bio:
Shakti is Akabane Karma's older sister by a year and was the one who taught him everything that she knows.  Through her start at Kunugigaoka she was in A-class and went to E-class for bad behavior, but went back to A-class in her third year for good grades, attitude, and blackmail. She has tendency for vexing and manipulating others during her time there, but is actually very nice to those who know her. Shakti met Kuro on her way home from Kunugigaoka and became his eve by bribing him with ramen and not having to do anything. Well that was until the moon was destroyed by 75% by Koro-sensei which lead her to help Karma and the others to assassinate him.