Chapter 1: Order 66

2 days later...

Y/n stood on his ships' bridge, staring off into the vast unknown, smiling towards the direction of his home world, knowing only he, and a certain few know of its existence.

"General..." called a voice. Y/n turned to see the Admiral next to him. Y/n nodded as the Admiral joined him. "It seems that our actions have not gone unnoticed, the planets people seem to have asked me to leave some of our forces to aid them in rebuilding their civilization."

"Good to here Admiral Constantine..." said Y/n. The older man smiled as the ship then went into hyperspace. "Do you believe in Destiny Admiral?"

"Pardon?" Constantine asked puzzled by the Jedi knights question.

"The force guides all living things... and this war is soon ending... but I feel like my journey as a Jedi is only just about to begin." said Y/n. "Do you have a family Admiral?"

"Why yes, I do. A wonderful wife, and a son..." he said pulling out a holo pic of them together. Y/n only smiled. "What about you general? Do you have a family?" Y/n's smile disappeared as he grasped a small necklace around his neck. "Sir?" Y/n turned to the admiral showing him the medallion to his trusted brother in arms.

"This is my families insignia... The air nation. And it's also the last thing I have of them. You see I was brought into the Jedi Order at a young age, and I only remember a few things of my family. One, being my last name... Beifong, and the name of the City i hail from. Republic City, other than that... I don't even know if their even alive... or even remember me." said Y/n. "I guess you can say the Jedi are my family, in a way that is." The Admiral only nodded. Turning back to the vast reaches of space.

"Pardon the intrusion sirs, but there seems to be a transmission coming in from Coruscant." Said Zace pointing back towards the war room. Constantine stepped forward. 

"Must be the chancellor... I'll inform him of the victory here, while you my friend get some rest." Y/n nodded to the admiral turning towards the exit and headed towards his quarters. Both Zace and Constantine entered the war room to be greeted by the hologram of a black cloaked figure. "Chancellor, what seems to be the problem?" Palpatine's figure turned to Constantine.

"You have been relieved of your duty Admiral. Commander Zace, the time has come... Execute Order 66..." Zace then became like a blank slate and nodded towards his leader. 

"Yes... Lord Sidious." Zace then pulled his blaster out and shot constantine killing him instantly as the hologram of Palpatine disappeared. "Listen up men!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n slowly walked down the crews quarters corridor humming a song from his childhood. passing by clones who all stopped to salute the young jedi. "General." two said.

"At ease trooper. I'm not your general right now."

"Copy that... General." Y/n only laughed as he continued onto his his room, opening the door as he turned the corner. he smiled at the small room with only a desk which had various lightsaber parts and his holocron. he was about to lay down only for an immense pain stopped him. He grabbed his head and leaned up against the wall as various visions appeared to him along with voices yelling in his head.