"I love you too." I responded before crashing my lips into his. A few minutes later, which actually felt like seconds to me, I had to leave. 

"Bye babe, have a safe flight, text me when you get to Monterrey."

"Thanks Nialler you too. Text me when you arrive." I spoke before planting one final kiss on his lips.

"Bye."

"Bye." I waved at him one final time as I walked away. Even though I was seeing him again in a week, I couldn't stop the tears from coming. Good thing I was prepared with a tissue paper in my hand to wipe the tears as soon as they appeared. That way no one would turn and stare at me for crying. 

A few hours later I landed in Monterrey and my parents were already there to pick me up. I was only gone for a week yet they greeted me so effusively as if they hadn't seen me for months.

"Hi sweetie, did you have a good time?" My mom asked me as she squeezed me really tight.

"Yeah, it was amazing. And I actually got to visit the main tourist spots in both cities."

"Really?" My dad asked after he greeted me too. "You didn't have any trouble?"

"Not really. Niall did get stopped by a few fans, but we had security with us and a couple of more people from the crew so everything worked out fine."

"I'm glad you had a good time." My dad smiled, I guess he genuinely liked Niall. As soon as we got into the car I texted Niall, I knew he wasn't going to answer me for a couple of more hours, since he was stuck on a plane himself, but I still wanted to let him know I had gotten home safe and sound.

S: Hi baby, I'm already in Monterrey. Let me know when you get to London

S: I love you and  I miss you already <3

I didn't fall asleep until I knew Niall had gotten to London safely. At 2:53 am he finally texted

N: Just landed babe. I know you're probably asleep, but I still wanted to let you know

N: I love you and miss you too.

S: Glad you made it home safely.

N: You're still awake? It's like 3 in the morning!

S: i just wanted to know you were safe

S: but I'm going to sleep now. 

N: You're the best girlfriend ever.

N: Sweet dreams petal

S: Thanks Nialler. Sweet dreams too (in case you take a nap)

N: Bye

~December 24~

Today is Christmas Eve, and my family and I have been really busy getting everything ready for tonight. All of my extended family is coming over to our house to have a Christmas dinner, just like every year. It's my favorite time of the year, I love it. Everyone started arriving at around 8 pm to celebrate. Since my family loved to sing, as soon as we finished eating dinner, they whipped out the microphones and it was karaoke time. They even teased me with some Niall songs, and I won't lie, I got a little emotional. I missed him a lot, I couldn't wait to be back with him in only 2 more days. 5 minutes after midnight I got a call from Niall, which was weird, considering it was 6 am in Ireland.

"Hi love. I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas" He spoke in a sleepy voice.

"HI Nialler. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too."

"Thanks baby. I'm going back to sleep now." He chuckled. 

"You're the sweetest. I can't believe you woke up just to wish me Merry Christmas at 12 am my time."

"You know I'd do anything for you."

"Me too baby. Sweet dreams, sleep tight. Talk to you in the morning. Well afternoon for you."

"Yes Soph. Sweet dreams to you too. I love you bye."

"I love you too, bye." I answered. How sweet was him? I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! It means a lot to me. For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr