Chapter 17

I woke up at 9:30 missing Gwyn, so I decided na ayain siya for a date. And plano ko na rin mag-propose sa kanya so i called her mom.

"Hello?" Her mom answered.

"Tita, si Sean po ito. May gusto lang po sana akong sabihin."

"Ay anak! Ano 'yon?" Her mom said.

"Tita balak ko na po sanang mag-propose kay Gwyn kung ok la-"

"Ay oo! Pwedeng pwede anak, sige. Hindi ko ipapaalam kay Gwyn, sige hijo!" She said sounding excited.

"Thank you, tita. I'll promise to take care of Gwyneth as sure as possible!" I chuckled.

We wended the call and I started getting ready for a date with Gwyneth, I already informed her about it. She said she just woke up.

  I bought this gold ring yesterday with a big diamond, its really pretty and sana magustuhan niya.

Nakarating na ako sa bahay nila and nag-doorbell, nang makalabas siya dinala ko siya sa moa dahil maganda doon i-watch yung sunset habang nasa ferris wheel.

She was wearing a white shirt that she tied up and blue jeans, mukha nga siyang bagong rebond eh, sabi niya pinlantsa daw niya buhok niya, ano 'yung buhok niya, damit?

I treated her with Frankies, and naglakad lakad kami, rides, and shopping.

Nasa ferris wheel na kami, ng mga bandang 5:00.

"Babe.." I called.

"Hmm?" She looked at me.

At first I wrote a letter, but in the end when I'm here. I just thought of what I needed to say.

"Gwyneth... I.. I love you so so much! Hindi ko ma-imagine ang buhay ko kapag.. kapag nawala ka pa! Hindi ko kakayanin 'yun babe, You're so pretty, talented, and ang sarap mong magmahal. Sa'yo ko lang naranasan lahat ng 'to. And whenever I'm down or sad, you're always there to cheer me up and a girl like you deserves to be loved more than ever." I cried, I couldn't help my tears.

"Yes! Yes Sean Andrei Manzano! Yes I will marry you!" She shouted, and hugged me.

Isang kurap ko lang, nand'yan na kami agad sa harap ng altar.

Bigay kami ng bigay ng message sa isa't isa noon, and after our marriage. I took the board to be an engineer, hindi alam 'yon ni Gwyneth dahil balak ko siyang i-surprise sa birthday ko, I rented a club.  I invited all my friends, pati 'yung mga naging classmates ko noon sa engineering.

I didn't invite Diana but hell, she came here with Leo?! Is there something up with them?

Gwyneth told me that she'll be late because she has work to do, kaya hahabol nalang daw siya and um-oo nalang ako sa mga sinabi niya. Well kasi naman, their company is the richest and most famous companies ever.

I'd hire myself one day to their company, I will resign in our company if I pass being an engineer. But if I don't its okay, may work pa rin naman ako.

My eyes widened when Diana sat beside me, holding a shot glass with liquor in it.

"Hey babe.. Still hot." She said and touched my chest.

Oh my gosh, where's Philip?! Ang tagal naman nila Derrick and Kait.

"U-Uh..." I said.

"Hush.." She whispered and put a finger on my mouth.

I stiffened when she sat on my lap, and she put down the shot glass on the table. My eyes widened when she kissed me on my lips, I looked towards the entrance saw Gwyneth staring at me, I pushed Diana off acting like we didn't do anything. I went straight up to her and hugged her, but I was shocked when she suddenly pushed me.

I looked to her and saw her crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked but she slapped me hard.

I saw all my visitors looking at me, the dj lowered the music so we could talk.

"How dare you Sean?! We're married!" She said and put up her finger with our wedding ring on it.

"Gwyn please, 'wag kang mag-eskandalo dito" I said almost crying.

"Why? You don't want me to expose your new girlfriend?" She said.

"Gwyn, please... It's not like that. Let me explain!" I said.

Nang umalis si Gwyneth, nakita ko si Diana looking innocent, she stepped backwards when I stepped up to her.

"What did you fucking do?!" I said with my brows furrowed.

"I-I'm sorry..." Diana said crying.

"Tangina mo, Diana! I have a fucking wife! Are you dumb?!" I shouted at her.

"I... I'm s-sorry, S-Sean... I-" I cut her off.

Bumalik ako sa condo at umupo doon sa may likod ng bar counter, nang marinig ko na may pumasok alam ko na agad na si Gwyneth 'yun.

Hinayaan ko lang muna sarili ko umiyak, habang pumasok si Gwyneth sa kwarto. Naghugas ako ng kamay at nag-hilamos. Pumasok ako sa bedroom, and I saw Gwyneth packing her stuff and putting it back inside her suitcase.

"G-Gwyneth... Where are you going??" I asked with tears on the side of my eyes.

"Isn't it obvious? Aalis na'ko, magsama kayo ng babae mo." She said while crying.

"G-G-Gwyneth... P-Please... We can talk th-" I didn't get to continue what I was going to say when she cut me off.

"Understand what, Sean? Na may ibang babae ka na hinahalikan at hindi mo sinasadya? Sean, may asawa ka! Hindi mo ba naiintindihan 'yun?! May asawa ka, at may anak ka!" She shouted at me.

Tama ba narinig ko? M-may anak kami?!

"Ha?..." I asked pretending like I didn't hear it.

"Bingi ka ba? Sabi ko may asawa't anak ka, tapos ganon lang gagawin mo?!" She shouted again, with tears filling her eyes.

"Gwyn.. Please.. Please don't be like this..." I pleaded more and more.

After she packed her stuff she went out of the bedroom and i followed her, when she got closer to the door of the unit, I held her wrist.

"Please...." I cried and begged.

"I'm sorry, Sean" Was all she said and left.

I broke down to the ground, crying. I love her so much and she left me.. She didn't gave me any chance to explain, I stood up and went to the living room, I punched and I punched the wall as hard as I can. I didn't notice my fist was already bleeding, but I didn't feel any pain.

I knelt on the ground again, still crying.

I'll find you Gwyneth, I'll prove to you wrong, and I will capture you again but I will not let go. But for now, I'll set you free.