𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟐 (𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞)

Zacznij od początku

Hana puts the meat she had on her chopstick back down.
"I thought we already had one?"

"Well yeah we did, when it was the three of us we call ourselves 'the seasons'"
Haruki answers, still in thought about names.

Uenoyama nods and looks her way
"Cause all of us had names based on a season"

Kaji shakes his head. Taking out his notepad and pen.
"You guys are so simple"

"Ohhh"
Hanna nods now understanding.

"So now that theirs five members. It's entirely different and we should probably change it"
Kaji adds again. Crossing out the name 'the seasons' on his note pad.

Hana and Mafuyu nod. Over hearing them talk about other ideas. And things they could possibly use. They didn't wanna just move words around, they wanted an entirely different name. Something that described them.

Haruki pans over to them. Curious about what they thought.
"Mafuyu, Hana?. Any words come to mind that you'd like to put in?"

"Uhh"
Hana scratches the back of her head. Thinking about something that would describe her. Anything that related her life to start with. What's gotten her to this point?

Mafuyu taps Hana's shoulder. Pulling her to come closer. He whispers something in her ear. And Hana nods and whispers something back. The boys look at each other, wondering why they were whispering in the first place?

They give each other confident smiles and looks back to the confused trio.
"How about.... 'give'?"

"I got this guitar from my late boyfriends mother. I thought it seemed like a curse at first, but I guess it became my starting point"

Hana nods
"I was given the opportunity to sing and invest in music by my brother. Before him, I didn't even glance at a sheet a music like I do now. I never thought I could grow to love something this much".

Uenoyama and Haruki were shocked at how open they were. They felt proud a little inside. While kaji concentrated on his notepad. Scribbling away at what popped in his head.
"Hmm, 'give' Huh?"

"When you put them together you get 'givens'"
He writes something finale and looks up at them all.
"How about given?"

"Oh, sounds good"

"No objections? Okay, it's decided then. Let's get more meat"

Hana widens her eyes. As she glances over at Mafuyu.

"Huh? We're just gonna go with that?"

"That was pretty fast"
Hana adds

Uenoyama nods. Looking at the menu.
"It's fine we got everyone's input. I heard of bands coming up with names on the spot. If we applied that rule, we'd be 'salted tongue'"
He adds referring to kajis order.

They sigh in defeat. It was the best they were gonna get at, and they knew that.

"Let's get a twitter account right now using 'given'. We'll leave it to you, Haruki"