Form and Rules

Rules:

1. This is a group rp.
2. Be respectful to others.
3. Keep your actions reasonable and within listed character abilities. (Do not be OP)
4. OOC is spoken in (), [], and {}.
5. Do not bring unneeded drama, smut, love triangles, and/or real world issues into the rp. This includes personal life issues.
6. Do not spam, roleplay with asterisks, and/or be rude.
7. Ask to be a canon character that is unlisted - If a character is listed it means that they are already taken.

Form -

Name:
Age:
Species:
Alignment: (Chaos, Order)
Abilities:
Inabilities: (fears, weaknesses, etc)
Extra:

My characters -

Canon -

Name: Saucy (Commander Tartar)
Age: Unknown
Species: Robot/Primordial Ooze
Alignment: Order
Abilities: Can temporarily sanitize someone to control them, extremely inventive, can sense movement and sound through primordial ooze, any ooze on hand can "infect" ink to create more ooze for use, naturally more durable than organics and impossible to splat.
Inabilities: Cannot hide in ink, very restricted supply of primordial ooze in hand, terrified of salmonoids, disliked by most, primordial ooze can dry out and/or be diluted by ink - at best disorienting Saucy and at worse killing them, and needs repairs whenever damaged.
Extra: Tartar was repaired  and reprogrammed by Enjoi and Alacrity. They are naturally a part of team order, always hide their face, identity, and from Marina and Pearl. They have always speak into what appears to be part of their phone. It's advised that they are never left alone. The ooze is part of them and needs technology to function - long periods without rest can cause Saucy to run out of ooze to function on and possibly die.
They have a metal humanoid body with green and dark blue markings with two bronze semispheres where their ears should be, a hole where a nose should be, and a moveable mouth with 'teeth' that light up when talking. They have ooze leaking out the top of their head and eyes occasionally. They wear a light gray hoodie and dark green pants stained with the ooze.

OCs -

Name: Alacrity
Age: 15
Species: Inkling
Alignment: Order (formerly chaos)
Abilities: They blend seamlessly into a group of chaotic people, fitting in perfectly and possibly able to pick up information. They are easily approachable for Octolings. Has bioluminescent markings that can glow brighter at will.
Inabilities: They suck at being subtle and call a lot of attention to themself. They are impulsive and temperamental when faced with high stress situations. They are very inexperienced with inkling weapons. They cannot make their bioluminescence vanish.
Extra: Alacrity was an inkling who was accidentally raised as an octoling, even becoming a soldier. They heard Calimari Inkantation and were freed by the song. They chose chaos to defy the old life of octoling society, but their expectations were shattered by how drastic it was taken. They ran to order and work with Marina to search for any recruits for Order.

Name: Enjoi
Age: 17
Species: Octoling
Alignment: Order
Abilities: They are able to fake their death at the drop of a dime. Pretending to be splatted, killed, or worse, while  managing to survive and escape is their speciality. They are also proficient in sniper weapons, stealth, and puzzles. They are a natural leader
Inabilities: She is lacking in communication, expecting respect and attention with few words. She is also very prone to stress outside of a battlefield, pretending to splat in emotional situations.
Extra: She looks like a sanatized octoling, but it's actually her natural coloring. She was a former octo trooper who accidentally ended up in the deep sea metro. She survived by pretending to die several times. She got used to stress and fearing for her life that way, but lacks in emotional vibrancy. She's cold, seemingly uncaring, but she is truly loyal and kind.

Name: Mango
Age: 20
Species: Octoling
Alignment: Chaos
Abilities: Due to dna being closer to his ancestors, Mango is very flexible in his humanoid form, able to contort himself as far as shifting his height, and changing his appearance. He can change his colors too. This lets him impersonate nearly anyone he desires.
Inabilities: When very surprised, any facade Mango may have falls apart and he turns into bright orange and yellow. He's also very emotionally sedimental, refusing to hurt his friends, even at the cost of reputation. He also refuses to hold a facade longer than he deems necessary.
Extra: This octoling doesn't just tolerate chaos, he adores it. He often watches the events unfold but will jump in to stop team Order from making progress. He lets himself be brightly and elaborately colored when not under cover, not feeling judged anymore.