𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Another one face ass hi babes😘😘

TAYS POV

I woke up and stretched. As I was stretching I felt Kentrell's arms wrap around my waist. "Goodmorning ma." He whispered tiredly against the bare skin of back, sending chills down my spine. He placed a kiss on my back before letting me go so I could go to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom trapped in my thoughts wondering how I'd let this dented ass boy come back and fuck the living shit outta me until I forgave him. I shook the thought out of my head finishing up in the bathroom then washing my hands and going back into the room.

"Tay do you actually forgive me?" He asked watching me closely. He was trying to read me to see if I'd actually forgiven him or not. "Yea I forgive you." I sighed heavily in defeat. He smirked slightly before getting up to hug me tightly. I shook my head and giggled a bit. "Iten ya ma." He rasped into my ear making my knees grow weak. "I love you Trell." I whispered back.
"Lemme make it up ta ya fr fr." He suggested as his eyes lit up which made me smile a little. "Sure why not." I accepted his offer. He smiled harder before kissing my forehead and telling me to dress nice as he walked out my house. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding in as I dramatically fell back on the bed. My phone dinged so I picked up and saw I got a message from Trell. It said "I'll see u at 8." Which meant he was coming to pick me up around that time. It was only 4 so I decided to take a nap.

♡~♡

I woke up at 6 and immediately headed for the shower. I listened to some music the whole time I was getting ready.

Once I finally got out the shower I decided I'd wear something cute but not to dressy.

I put my hair into a sleek ponytail and checked the time. It was 7:40 so I was making good timing. Now I was just waiting til he picked me up. PING! i heard my phone go off. I checked it seeing that it was a text from Trell telling me to come outside. I made sure i had everything and walked out the door.

You look so good rite na ma. He complimented, the bass from his voice vibrating my seat. Thank you Ken. I smile. I buckle up my seatbelt and he drives off.

🖋skipping the damn car ride✒️

The car ride was silent but comfortable with low music playing. We pulled up to this beautiful restaurant and I was lost for words. Kentrell got out the car and opened my for me. I flash him a quick little smile and grab his hand. He guides me to the entrance of the restaurant and opens the door for me. "After you beautiful." He rasped in my ear. I walk in taking everything in. Wow this shit was nice. I turn to look for Ken and seen him talking to the hostess letting her know we had a reservation. I took this opportunity to get a god look at his outfit and my god did he look good.

My trance was interrupted by Kentrell putting his hand on my shoulder. "You ready ma?" He asked while reaching for my hand. I nod slightly and grab onto his hand. We walk to a secluded part of the restaurant with our names on the table. "Ken you really didnt have to do this much." I whined. He smiled showing off his diamonds. "only the best for you ma." He kissed my hand. This was really nice and it was nice to finally be around him without arguing all the time. Damn i missed this.

long time no see babes im sorry it took me a year to update can't promise that im gonna be consistent its my senior year shit is getting really real. Plus i have a boyfriend that i spend a lot of time with but im going to try my best for yall🥰