The return

Uraraka Point of view
*I was walking into the building when Bakugo stopped me*"where have you been round face?"*he said with a Sneer*"I was at home now move it's time for class"*timeskip same except Uraraka could lift 90kg and deku could lift 100 and they both had the fastest running time*"I was kidding when I said that someone would get expelled.."*Aizawa said calmly*
"So I will have you know that next week we will be going to a ya training camp just out side of the UA school come prepared and bring your own food."*Aizawa said as class ended* *Uraraka and deku looked at each other and nodded*
*At the base of the villains and All for one*
"What did you guys find?"*Dad said and I started to speak*"next week on Friday we are going to a training camp out of UA at this location do you suggest I clone us and we can fight on your side?*"yes that would be perfect!"
*time skip*
*Uraraka wears blue contacts a cloak gloves and a hoood also mask to hide her identity
*Deku looks similar but wears a suit red contacts and a hood they were hiding in the shadows waiting for the heroes to arrive they only see Shigaraki and his lackies there*"spilt up in groups I'll take on this guy."*said Aizawa I sent out clones out to make it look like we were there the whole time we had to fight Todoroki Bakugo and Kirishima we were trying not to seriously injure them as they could be valuable members to the league*"Shoto your brother would love to see you!"*I whisper said in hopes to slowly persuade him*"he's in the league?"*a hopeful shoto looked me in the eye*