32

My birthday as so good, I loved it a lot. I'm literally so thankful to everyone who flew in from Miami.

Anyway, in 2 days its the first day back on tour in Mexico. I've never been to any of these places so i'm pretty damn excited. Its going to be tiring but its all good. At least me and bil are good now.

I sit on my phone in the car to the airport and post some photos on instagram from my party.

(just pretend drew is lexi, ok cool, they look kinda similar anyway)

Liked by BillieEilish, LucieBriggs and 123,000 others.

LexiTaylor: thank you to everyone who made my birthday amazing. and thank you to this baby for planning it all for me @billieeilish❤️

Comments:

ClaudiaSulewski: had the best time ever
Billieslover: why is she always with them dude.
LucieBriggs: i miss you a lot
BillieEilish: you deserve it angel
Finneas: erm excuse me, my hosting deserves a thank too.
LexiTaylor: @finneas it was amazing

I look over at Billie noticing her stalking my instagram, she smiles at me and i look down to my phone. I also notice that billie has posted something too.

Liked by billieswife, Finneas and 1237,000 others

BillieEilish: see you soon mexico

Comments.

Bilseyes: I LOVE YOU
bileyelash: baby
avacadosbil: see you in spain
LexiTaylor: hottie

Billie notices me comment and raises her eyebrow at me.

/

We pull into the airport runway, which is so much more useful than walking a marathon through the whole building. Our suitcases and stuff have already been boarded so thats cool. I grab my new bag my friends got me and get out of the car. The pilot helps me up onto the plane kindly, I grab a water and take my usual seat. This flight is only like 3 hours so its not too bad. Billie sits next to me as always, but this time Finneas and Claudia sit opposite us.