Harry and I had been walking around for awhile talking, laughing, and taking pictures when Harry said "Lets have someone take a picture of us together" 

"Ok sure but lets get those tacky zoo hats with animals on them"

We went into the zoo store and we both bought hats with tiny lions on it. We laughed at our purchases and asked someone to take our picture. After we thanked the man we looked at the pictures. The first one was a normal one of us smiling, the seocnd one was of us making weird faces at each other, then the last one was one takin off gard when we wern't paying attention. It was of us smiling at each other after the second picture, we looked so happy.  We both kinda blushed and kept walking. After a few hours of having a great time we met up with everyone else. Ronny saw Harry and I's hats and said, 

"Dear god, please tell me you didn't actually spend money on that" refurring to our hats.

"It was worth it" I said.

"Let all take a picture together before we leave" suggested Louis.

We walked over to the Zoo sign and Louis asked some teenage girl to take a picture. 

"Are you Louis from one direction? And... Harry and Niall.?" said the girl.

"Yes we are, its nice to meet you" said Niall

"Who are you girls" she asked again

"They are our friends" Louis said with a smile, "Do you think you could take our picture now?"

"Yeah, ready one.. two... three.." she said.

"Ok thank you, lets head out guys" said Harry.

Once we got back to the car Harry helped me in again and instead of asking him why I said with a smile, "Why thank you" and kissed his check lightly.

"Your welcome" he smiled.

" Guys, I don't wanna go home" I said 

"Niether do I" said El and Ronny.

"Well we could stop and get milkshakes then go back to the hotel?" suggested Niall.

"Lets doo it!" said Ronny.

We turned up the radio again and sang to The Next Episode By Snopp Dogg and a few other songs till we pulled into the parking lot of the milkshake place. We all got different flavors and sat down. 

"So did you lads and ladies have a nice day?" said Niall.

"Yeah today was so fun" said El leaning into Louis as he put his arm around her. We all exchanged a mischeivus ( Author note: I'm very sorry about the spelling) smile and sipped our milk shakes.

"Well we should porbably get back to the hotel, girls will you be goining us?" ask Louis.

"Yes, I mean if we are still wanted" I said.

"Of course you are" said Harry lightlying grabbing my hand under the table making me blush.

We all got back into the car and once we got back to the hotel the boys led us up to their room.

"How about we make this a party and break out the good stuff?" Louis said while holding up a twelve pack of beer.

"Yes i'll take one" I said reaching for it. I snapped the top off with my ring and took a gulp. I turned to see Harry smiling at me.

"what...." I asked.

" That was just really.. hot" he said and smiled.

 I leaned in with the courage that the alcohol gave me and whispeared " Theres a lot more where that came from" and turned around going for seconds on the drinks.