"They won't realise it's off for one system cycle," the girl, Rose, adds. "About six minutes." She presses a button and a hologram of one of the Destroyers appears. 

"We sneak on board, disable the tracker and our fleet escapes before they realise," Finn says. 

"Hmm." Poe stands up and shoots me a glance, but I don't look at him. He motions to Finn and Rose. "How'd you two meet?" he asks before walking over to my mother, placing a soft hand on top of hers.

"Just luck," Rose says with a small shrug. 

"Yeah?" I ask. "Good luck?" 

"Not sure yet," she answers. 

"Poe, we gotta do this," Finn states. "It'll save the fleet and it'll save Rey." 

"You know Holdo will never agree to this," I say. 

"Yeah, you're right," Poe replies. "It's a need-to-know plan, and she doesn't." He walks over to the hologram. "Alright, you guys shut down that tracker. We'll be here to jump us to lightspeed. The question is, how do we sneak the two of you onto Snoke's Destroyer?" 

"We steal clearance codes," Rose offers. 

"No, they're bio-hexacrypt and rescrambled every hour," Finn says. "We can't get through their security shield undetected. Nobody can." 

"I can," I speak up after choosing to stay silent during their discussion. "I can get us on that ship." 

"You can?" Finn asks as Poe says, "We're not having this discussion again." 

"This is our only hope," I state. "I will get you two on the Destroyer and I am going to get my mother back." 

"Okay, great," Finn says while Poe shoots me a glare that I choose to ignore. "When are we leaving?" 

"Now," I say, taking my Lightsaber off my belt and holding it out to Poe. "Keep that safe until I come back." 

"What if you don't come back?" he asks, hesitating to take the Saber. 

I take his hand and place the Saber in his palm. "I will. I promise." 

His eyes soften. "Okay," he says. "Be careful out there." 

I nod before turning to Rose and Finn. "Let's get going," I tell them. "C'mon, BB-8." The small droid chirps happily before following me to out of the room. 

"Someone has to distract Holdo. She'll know immediately as soon as a ship exits the hangar," Poe states. "I would do it but I think she hates me enough already." 

"Find Connix. She'll help us," I say. "Tell her I put you up to it." 

He nods. "Okay, good luck," he says to the three of us. "I expect all of you back here." 

"Go!" I say with a soft laugh and he smiles before running off. After I remove my robes and leave them in my room, Finn, Rose, BB-8 and I travel to the hangar and find the smallest ship possible. Once inside, the others hide in the freight compartment while I sit down behind the controls. Even though Poe taught me the basics of flying, I still jump when the engines start and the ship lifts off the ground. 

I release a soft breath. "Get yourself together," I mutter to myself before flying out of the hangar and toward the massive ship in front of us. A shot is fired at us but I manage to dodge it. Many more follow but the small shield on this ship fends off the ones I cannot dodge. I shut my eyes and call for my brother, knowing he's on that ship. 

"I need your help," I tell him quietly. "Please." 

The blasts stop and I see one of the shields of the hangars is deactivated. I inhale deeply before flying into the hangar. I manage to land the ship without much trouble and when I get out, Ben is already waiting for me. 

"Raven," he says, almost surprised, but I can tell he's trying to hide it. 

"Hi, Ben," I say softly, wrapping my arms around myself. "I didn't know where else to go." 

"Why are you here?" he asks.

"I need to save Mom," I answer. "She's the only family I have left." 

My words trigger something in him but he doesn't act on it. Instead, he says, "I can't help you." 

"I know," I reply. "But Snoke can."

He nods once before turning around. I assume I need to follow him and he takes me to the other side of the ship where we wait in front of two large doors The disturbance in the Force is greater than any I have ever felt before but I manage to keep myself calm. I shove my fear and doubts to the back of my mind, including my Force-presence. Snoke can't know.

The doors slowly slide open en Ben steps inside, me following closely behind. On the throne sits a wrinkled, seemingly maimed figure that watches me with great interest. 

"Raven Solo," he speaks in a deep, raspy voice that sends a shiver down my spine. 

Ben sinks to one knee and lowers his head. I'm unsure of what to do, so I do the same. 

"I was told you could help me," I say, not lifting my head just yet. "My mother is dying." 

"And why would I help you?" he asks. 

I swallow thickly. "I am willing to do whatever it takes." 

He tilts his head to the side slightly, squinting at me. His hollow eyes burn holes in my soul and for a second, I'm terrified he can see right through me, but he says, "All right. I will help you. On one condition."

"Anything," I say, rising to my feet.

He nods. "Give yourself to the Dark Side." 

My stomach twists into tight knots but I nod before kneeling down again. "I pledge myself to your teachings," I tell him with a dry mouth. "Just help me save my mother."