X. Demoniacally Possessed Methods

Start from the beginning

"Has Emilia been here all night?" Subaru asked.

"Yeah. In order to heal you, she drained her resources right down to her odo, so you should let her sleep." Puck replied. The two looked at Emilia while she's sleeping.

"You really love him, do you?" Scorpio teased.

"Eh?!" Emilia uttered.

"Caring for him that much doesn't express that she already loves her. What are you thinking?" Madara asked.

"You don't know what's sarcasm, Madara? What an ignorant god. Fufufu!" Scorpio said.

Subaru walked out of the house and wears the same attire from the battle last night.

"Balse, you're awake?" Ram asked.

"Ram... Listen, uh... I mean, about Rem..." Subaru uttered while walking towards Ram but he stopped as his stomach suddenly growled.

"How shameless you are, pestering others for food so soon after being gravely injured. Maybe some dog rubbed off on you when they bit you." Ram said.

"How the heck does dog rub off?" Subaru asked.

"Eat this." Ram said.

"Huh? Sofobozu!" Subaru said as Ram threw a portion of food into his mouth. He rolled down to the ground due to it still hot and fresh.

"Delicious, isn't it?' Ram asked.

"I thought I was gonna die! But yes, it was good!" Subaru replied.

"It's freshly made. I mean... Freshly steamed." Rem said proudly and while sparkling.

"Why do you look so proud of yourself!?" Subaru asked.

"Don't do that again if I were you. You know that the guy is newly healed and yet, you threw something surprising on him, it is like you are killing him." Madara said.

"I'm sorry if I did that from before." Ram said.

"She really loves to tease her or there's something behind it?" Inosuke asked.

"Who knows, moron!" Katsuki said.

"Right, right. You can have another, so quiet down and eat it. And well... As for last night, you have my honest thanks. Good boy." Ram said.

"Good boy"? Always with the condescending tone. Was it really something deserving of your thanks?" Subaru asked.

"When a domain's people suffer any loss, its lord is held liable. Imagine the consequences if that back of ulgarm had further endangered those children. Your course of action was just." Ram said.

"Ulgarm? That's what those black witchfiends are called?" Subaru asked.

"Yes, but don't worry about them. I reconnected the broken barrier, so the village is safe." Ram said. Subaru visited the children who were almost taken away by the witchfiends.

"I spent the night patrolling the barrier to ensure there were no more problems. No ulgarm should be able to cross it and enter the village. So you can relax." Ram said. After visiting the kids, Subaru stopped on his tracks as he saw Beatrice in front of him.

"Lil' Bea? Hey! I heard you helped dispel the curse from the kids. Thanks." Subaru said.

"No big deal. I suppose Betty only helped at Bubby's request. But we have more important matters to discuss." Beatrice said. The two can be seen in a shady place near the farm.