backstory

It was May. Spring has just came. Everything was so beautiful.. You were 5 years old when you met someone that you never expected to change your life that much..

You were in the park next to your house. You were with your mom Sakura L/N. She and your dad Kunimi L/N were famous volleyball players, your family was rich and you lived in a big brown house on 2 floors. You were playing in the sand when a beautiful butterfly caught your attention. You were young so it was easy to get distracted of something.. You started running and laughing after the butterly. It was with purple wings and a little black on them with 2 white dots on each wing. Few seconds later you bumped into someone and both of you fell on the ground.

"Uh- oh i'm so sorry!"- you said with a worried voice and looked in front of you to see into who you bumped. It was a boy. He had beautiful light brown eyes and curly light brown hair. He looked at you and smiled.

"Its okay! What's your name?"-he got up and held out his hand to help you to stand up and smiled.

"Y/n L/n.."- you said shyly and looked at the ground.

"That's a beautiful name Y/n-san! I am Hirugami Schirou nice to meet you!"- he said with a bright smile.

"N-nice to meet you hirugami-san."

"You are shy aren't you?"- he giggled.

"Kinda.. sometimes.. actually depends.."- you sighed.

"Well y/n-san wanna be friends?"

You looked him straight into his eyes. He was waiting for your answer with a smile on his face and a little blush on his cheeks.

"Sure!"- you smiled back at him.

"Really!? Well then let's go and play in the sand. I saw you earlier there."- he said and headed towards the sandstone meanwhile you just nodded with a small smile on your cheeks.

 1 hour later you mom called you because you had to go home. It was 5 pm already almost dinner time. She noticed that you were playing with someone and gave her number to Hirugami and told him to give it to his mother, so you two could play more often. Hirugami was alone in the park so he obviously lived somewhere close to it, which made you so happy because there was possibility to be neighbors. The next day you and your mom went again in the park. When you arrived Hirugami seemed to be looking for you, but today is Mother was with him.

"Hello y/n-san! Let's go and play"- he waved his hand happily when he saw you.

"Yes!"- you said happily and went to play in the park.

Meanwhile your mothers got to know each other. Your mom liked Hirugami and his mother and as you thought you two were neighbors. They lived few houses away from yours, their house was closer to the park though that's why hirugami was going out alone sometimes. 

"Sachirou, Y/n-chan come here for a second!"- his mother called you two. You were surprised that his mom called you too.

"Sachirou why don't you invite y/n-chan for dinner?"- his mom smiled.

"Oh!" Hey y/n-san! Wanna have dinner together?:D I-i mean and with my mom and dad of course!"- he blushed and looked away. You looked at you mom with "can i go?" face and she nodded.

"Sure hirugami-san. I'd love to have dinner with you!"- you smiled at him.

"Yay! Well should we go then?"- he looked at his mom and she nodded.