Chapter 2: myself,me and I

I talked to him every week on Saturdays when I was younger as that was the only day my parents let me use my phone. It's been three years since I last saw him . He left us when I was 10 and he was 13. The last time I saw him was when I was 17. I have been seeing him and hearing him through Skype calls and video chats . And of course , what kind of sister would I be if I didn't watch every one of his matches ? . I tell him everything and he does the same . He knows every bit about me and I also know him very well. He knows everything , even personal informations like period cycles , my bra size , my sanitary pad brand and that I'm still a virgin. That's right , I'm a 20 year old virgin. It's not because I didn't get boys to like me, it's my brother . Being my older brother , he was very protective over me . I loved him, but sometimes his too protective over me . It's my twenty-first birthday today and like always , I bought a cake and yelled for my roommate who is also my best friend to come down to our living from her room to celebrate my birthday which she always forget . That's why I buy the cake 😂 . Oh wait, I didn't talk about My roommate . She is my best friend since I was 3 years old. Her name is perpetua . We had rented a house in London just near the well known hotel Double Tree By Hilton. Both of us are studying to be a sports doctor. It's was my brother's idea for me to be a sports doctor . I actually wanted to be a neurologist , but at least I'm a doctor.
Okay , coming back to my birthday , I yelled pepper ((that's the nickname I call her )) to bring her sleepy ass down to our living room. She woke up grumpy and she practically lost her mind and yelled "THIRA BARTRA!! ITS 12am !! THIS BETTER BE GOOD!!
"ITS MY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY DUMBASS!! I yelled back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N
I'll write the remaining tomorrow , good night loves 💖🙌💕