Chapter22: am i jealous?

[ THIRA's POV]

" hey Marc , I was just staring at the beautiful sets of undergarments at that Victoria's Secret store" I said and smiled at him innocently.

I hope he believes it.
I mean the store was just behind rafinha's head, he must believe it.

"Oh , do you wanna go and check that store ... " Before Marc could continue , pepper literally shouted at us in frustration

" OH THERE YOU GUYS ARE!! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS EVERYWHERE!! THE JET IS READY!! LETS GO NOW!!"

Everyone looked at us. Yes. The whole airport.
And just like flies are attracted the light , the reports ran towards us as they heard pepper shout.

That's it.

We took all our bags and started running to the entrance.

Marc was running in the front and I was right behind him. Rafinha was running beside me when both of us noticed pepper was running at the back.
Rafinha and I stopped and went to see why pepper was taking a long time.
It turned out that she was caught up with the reporters.
We had to tell the security to free pepper away from the others.

When we reached the the security section , we were relieved.

" which flight are you taking ?"
The security asked kinda rudely.

" the private jet that just landed here from barcelona ? Yeah that's the one. We have the documents" pepper TOLd the rude security man.

" okay. Tell me your full name, where your born , date of birth, age, your current residence , job and also why your going to barcelona. If your RElated to each other, please tell how. This is a procedure everyone has to go through. Let's start with you mister" the rude security said pointing to Marc.

We were standing in a straight line.
It was Marc, Me , Rafinha and pepper.

"My full name is Marc Bartra Aregall.
My place of birth is Sant Jaume, Spain.
I'm born on 15 January 1991.
I'm 24 years old.
My current residence is in Barcelona.
I'm a football player for FC Barcelona.
I'm going to barcelona since I live there. My trip to London was a holiday and I'm going back.
I'm related to her. I'm her older brother." Marc said pointing to me at the last part.

The security was checking if whatever Marc said was true by checking all the details in Marc's passport.

As the rude security was checking , another security came out of the office. She had long blonde wavy hair and her skirt was short. She had big boobs and she made sure her cleavage was showing. She kept pulling her shirt down to make it obvious. She was wearing the security outfit but I think she tailored her skirt to make it like a mini skirt.
She walked towards us and asked the rude security man what to do.

" go and serve that guy, I will take care of these two " he told her indicating her to go to Rafinha.

" ooo , his hot. Okay I'll go serve him.😏😉" she said with a smirk.

Ughhh.
I don't know why but I hated how she was told to interrogate rafinha.

" hey cutie boy , you know what to do right ? Tell me your details 😉" she told rafinha while Marc , pepper and I looked at her. Both of them were looking at her surprised. I looked at her with anger in my eyes.

Am I jealous ? No no no way.
Why would I be jealous? Rafinha is just a friend.
Just a friend.

" YEAP ALL HIS DETAILS ARE CORRECT. HE IS BOARD THE JET THAT CAME FROM BARCELONA. " the rude security yelled in to the room where there's a person recording all the information he was saying.

" sir , may I ask what passport is he holding ?" The guy behind the computer asked politely.
Why do I have a feeling he is a intern?

" oh yeah I forgot to tell , SPAIN PASSPORT " the security shouted again.

I heard the intern mumbled thank you but I don't think anyone cares.

" you can go wait at the side if your waiting for the rest of them" he told Marc.

As I removed my eyes from the sexy security who dresses like a prostitue , The rude security came towards me and took my passport from my hand.

" My full name is Macy Bartra Aregall.
My place of birth is Sant Jaume, Spain.
I'm in London to study .
I'm born on 20 August 1994.
I just turned 21.
My current residence is at west ham, London.
I'm still a student.
I'm going to Spain to spend time with my brother.
I'm related to Marc bartra , the one before me. " I said like a robot.

" are you planning to come back to London? " the security asked me.

I nodded to signal a yes.

"ALL THE DETAILS ARE VALID."
He shouted at the intern.
Before the intern could say something , the security asked me

" you said your studying right? May I know what school?" He asked .

" The University Of Cambridge " I told him.

Just as I said it, all the security workers looked at me like I'm a alien. Even rafinha gave me a shocked look.

" smart. Your very smart. " the slutty security who was flirting with rafinha told me. She didn't even ask him any questions yet.

" yeah yeah she is very smart." Marc added in.

" stop Marc" I said.
He always compliments me.
Since young he always told me I'm very smart and intelligent.
He is such a good older brother .

" STUDENT AT UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE . UNITED KINGDOM PASSPORT" he yelled at the poor intern again.

He told me that I can move to the side.

" hey, have you Asked this guy his details yet?" The security that was mean to us and the intern Suddentally became nice to her.

Cleavage and mini skirts can let women control men. Sigh, what has our world come to?

" no not yet . But I think I'll check him inside the office personally" she said while winking at rafinha.
Rafinha didn't notice her wink as he was trying to get quick glimpses of me.
Why was he doing that?

When she said "personally" , the inside of me started to burn.

" okay then I'll question the girl and you can bring the guy in to the office. " he said.
She nodded and asked rafinha to follow her .
Rafinha did what as he was told.

Ugh this feeling.
I don't know.
I'm ....
I'm .. Feeling ...
Jealous ?
I don't know why...
Am I jealous ?

•••••••••••💗💗💗💗💗•••••••••••••••

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHE IS FEELING :))

HEYY GUYS SO I UPDATE TODAY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YESTERDAY's UPDATE WAS VERY BAD. SO THATS WHY I UPDATED LONG TODAY!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND COMMENT WHAT SHE IS FEELING ?!😉 LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE CORE 😘
Next update : 3 April [ good Friday 💗]

insta: @ icantevenneymar
@ rafinha.addiction
@ icantevenbarca