Chapter 16: isnt that her fav song? Lets video it!!

//THANK YOU FOR 1.27K READS ILYSM👅💗 \\

Marc's POV

" The last song was 'all about the bass' by the freshly joined in the music industry, Megan Trainor. Now let's listen to another song sang by a very talented singer and actress, Selena Gomez.
Sarah Mae from West Ham, London, has requested to dedicate ' Slow Down' by Selena Gomez to her ex-boyfriend Eric.
This is London's number 1 radio station playing Slow Down by Selena Gomez" announced the radio in the Limo.
Wait a minute, isn't that like Macy's like all time favorite song after ' Don't Care' by Demi Lovato ?

"Now that I captured your attention.." The radio started playing.

YESS!! Yesss!! It is the very song that she loves.
She always sang it like ALWAYS!! I looked at rafa with my eyes looking like it would drop anytime now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEYY guys💖 so sorry for this short chapter, I'm going to update tomorrow and I promise you guys it's better than this!!💗 I feel very sleepy as I woke up at 4am today and haven't slept since. It's 9pm now and usually I don't sleep so early but I'm really sleet that I don't think I can't finish typing this before I fall asleep.
LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU TMR ON MY UPDATE 😘