Fourty-six

[ FIVE MONTHS LATER]

"Baby, happy 3 months." Finn says and wraps his arms around my small body from behind.

I smile and chuckle softly. "what are your plans for today."

"Hmm, maybe take you on a boat." He whispers.

I turn around to face him. "Babe, thats too much."

"No it's not if it's for you." He says and smiles.

"I love you Finn." I say and look up into his eyes.

"I love you too." He says and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Have you talked to Noah recently?" I ask with concern.

Finn doesn't like it when I mention Noah or try to text him and even call him. He says it's because he doesn't want me to get hurt, but I know it's because he's jealous of our relationship that we had.

"No." Finn says and walks away.

Here we go, another fight.

"Babe you know that-"

"Shut up Millie." He says and grabs a water bottle from the fridge.

"Finn stop it." I say and walk towards him.

"Don't tell me to stop! Your the one who's always trying to get back together with Noah." Finn says while rolling his eyes.

"He has a girlfriend Finn." I say and sigh.

"And you have a boyfriend." Finn says and leans against the counter.

"So now that we're together I can't be friends with him? You don't even trust me?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Baby of course I trust you, it's just that I know how much you loved Noah and I want you to want me." He says and tries to pull me into a hug.

"Stop trying to hug me! I don't want your stupid hugs, I'm tired of this! You always find a way to fight with me and it's not fair." I say and pull away from him.

"I'm just trying to protect you Mill-"

"IM NOT YOUR CHILD!" I yell.

Silence.

"I'm 17, I can protect myself." I say and cross my arms.

"Okay I'm sorry babe." He says with no emotions.

"you don't even love me do you?" I ask and tilt my head to the side.

"Baby I love you so much, why do you think I don't?" He asks and stands up straight.

"It doesn't fucking matter. Let's just go on your stupid boat." I say and turn around.

"Millie.. your not going on the boat." He says and tries to hide his smile.

"What?" I say while stopping in place.

"Were going to see Noah.." he says.

"WHAT!" I scream and turn around to face Finn again.

"That's why I didn't want you to text or call him. It's because he knows your coming!" Finn says happily.

"I fucking love you." I say and hug Finn.

"Go back your stuff, we're going to California." He says and smiles.

-GETTING OFF THE PLANE-

I grip my suitcase tightly and hold Finns hand with my empty hand. I smile as we walk through the airport and into the parking lot. we enter a black car that we rented and Finn starts to drive.