Chap 8-Love isn't always easy

Start from the beginning

"Pfttt" the man named Vee suddenly laughed. I couldn't understand what did he found funny, but at least he broke the awkward silence. I wasn't trying to be rude. It was just the duty of a bodyguard to keep the mouth shut when it wasn't necessary to speak: a question about security and privacy.

"Then, let me tell you a secret." he gave his friend a dirty look before he turned his head toward me and said with a very seductive smile.

"Do you know what my shirt is made of? It's 100% boyfriend materia-" he wasn't able to finish his pick up line since Mark's voice interrupted it.

"Ram, why are you so slow? Can is legit begging for more alcohol. Argh, he is such a problematic kid when he became drunk" Mark stopped talking when he saw Vee and he was just starring intensively at him. A bad feeling rushed to my heart.

"Do you two know each other?" I asked with a very calm voice.

"Yes and No. Well, I mean we have met before, but not enough to actually say that we know each other"

Vee's face showed a little disappointment. 

[Third Person POV]

[Third Person POV]

Vee gave a quick laugh as a way to hide his sadness and put his arm around his friend King, "Then, let me introduce myself. My name is Vee and I am 22 years old." Then he turned his head slightly to look at his companion, "And this playboy here-agh" the person next to him nudged him in the stomach and Vee curled up because of the pain.

"My name is King and I am the owner of this bar." he paused a little and walked one step closer to Ram, "I am also single." 

Again, Ram frowned his eyebrows. He felt dangerously attracted to this man. King's eyes were too sharp just like an arrow that penetrated his target without pity. 

"Since we are all here, how about we take a drink together?" said Vee and he taped King's shoulders, "I am sure he doesn't have any complaint."

Ram signed silently, "Please this way" he grabbed the bottle of wine on the counter and led the group to the VIP room.

When they arrived, Ram was frozen in place. 

He pushed his door open against the tide of objects that littered the floor on the other side. He couldn't see even a square centimetre of the VIP room's red carpet. Mark picked his way across the room on tiptoe, trying not to stand on any of the empty bottles of beer. The room wasn't just a mess, it was a disaster zone. It looked like a drunken cyclone had erupted in the room silently. The only clues that this uber-chaos was human-made were the partially drunken cups of alcohol littered about the floor and bedside table in various states of mould growth.

 The only clues that this uber-chaos was human-made were the partially drunken cups of alcohol littered about the floor and bedside table in various states of mould growth

Ram's brain stuttered for a moment and his eyes took in more information than he expected, every part of him went on pause while his thoughts caught up. After a quick look around the room, he stepped from the chamber, feeling a cold chill that climbed up his spine. Mark placed one hand on Ram's shoulder, "It'll be okay, it will."

Vee and King clearly didn't understand the situation. Ram turned to face them, but too slowly to be normal. When he spoke his voice trails slowly like his words are unwilling to take flight. There is a panic in his eyes as he tried to be calm but his shaking voice betrayed him.

"Can disappears."

(i took the biggest break from Wattpad humanly possible BUT there is a new chapter !!! Hope you guys can enjoy it heheheheh)

Againnn PLZ tell me ur thought about the story, vote and comment WILL BE MY BIGGEST MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THE STORY)

 Have a nice day ;)