"I noticed your last rescue," Riki said as he set down the cup. "It was very impressive."

"I didn't do much, my body was too damaged." She looked at the new scars on her palms.

"But that doesn't matter." He shook his head. "What matters is that you did something that helped in the long run."

(Y/n) smiled at the compliment, but then she thought of something that swirled in the back of her head. "I have something I need to ask you."

"Ask away." He patted the seat next to him, allowing her to sit down.

"I've noticed your signature is green, and mine blue."

"Yes, I'm glad you can see colors. What's your question?"

"My question is, what happens when the next person has an Energy quirk? Will they have a purple signature?"

"They should, based on the pattern." Riki held up his hand, making a little spark come from it. "My predecessor had a yellow signature, and her predecessor's orange."

"So what's gonna happen when it reaches purple? It is the end of the rainbow, if that's the pattern."

"I don't know, but you may have to ask them when it is their time..."

(Y/n)'s eyes then shot open as she heard her alarm go off, signaling that it was time to get ready for the day

(Y/n)'s eyes then shot open as she heard her alarm go off, signaling that it was time to get ready for the day. She sat up and looked at her hands, feeling like something was off.

That was weird, she thought as she scratched her head, trying to wake herself up a bit more. I guess I can subconsciously go to the Energy State or whatever that was--it's also possible that Riki might just be trying to irritate me. He does seem like the person who would do that.  

But all the thoughts and theories she was having were soon pushed to the back of her head, feeling something weird as she scratched her palm. 

Rather than a bump or two from the scar or the roughness from all the work she had done, her palm was... smooth

"Oh, Midoriya

"Oh, Midoriya." Kirishima turned, seeing his classmate exit the dorms. "Good morning."

"Are you heading to your work-study, too?" (Y/n) asked, pulling her hair up in a messy bun as he nodded in response. "Cool, so are we."