15 ⊳ HOUSE OF DRAMA.

Start from the beginning

"Because cacti can't speak, Amber." Mr Winkler reminded the girl, quickly walking off from her before she continued to complain about it, as he had to start the rehearsals and it certainly wasn't going to happen if he had Amber Millington crying down his ear about why a cactus did not have any singing parts in his play.

"And anyway, you've got a terrible voice." Jerome piped up, his voice rather muffled considering he was inside his camel costume – although, him being inside his camel costume didn't stop Sydney from lightly hitting where she thought he was inside the costume, in order to tell him to be quiet and to be nice.

"No, she hasn't! Take no notice, fair cactus!" Alfie protested, still having a very deep unrequited love for the girl and hoping that his compliments would put him in her good books and that she'd eventually fall head over heels for him.

"Okay, everyone, let's get on with it!" Mr Winkler called out, glancing around the room to check that all the cast members were there, before noticing that the photographer of the play (Sydney) was obviously lost as she wasn't going to take photos of the rehearsal, and thus he called out for her to help backstage in the meantime.

At the end of the dress rehearsal, Sydney had been forced to go up on stage to take a bow with the rest of the cast and crew (with Mr Winkler stating that she was part of the crew in a sense, and would probably have to go up on the night) as their teacher applauded for the students, a smile on his lips. In fairness, the dress rehearsal had gone extremely well, and the script had turned out a lot better than everyone first thought it would – Nina clearly took the advice of everyone onboard and had made an amazing script.

"Okay, guys! Well done, well done!" He called out, congratulating them as everyone began to jump down from the stage to change out of their costumes and back into their uniform – however, Sydney noticed one group of people who were stood to the side and seemed to be making no effort to change out of their costume.

Sibuna, minus Amber (she wanted to get out of the cactus costume as soon as possible).

"Hey." Sydney called out as she approached them, causing them all to turn her heads to face them as she pursed her lips together, thinking about what she should say, "I shouldn't have quit the other day, and I just wanted to say sorry."

"You don't have to apologise." Nina told the girl, sending her a small smile as she did so, "You were just worried about your best friend; we're really glad he's okay."

"Yeah, and you helped me with Rufus." Patricia added, a smirk on her lips – she had missed Sydney being in their club, as everyone seemed duller and as though there was a piece missing from their club, "I say that you join us again."

"That's if you want to." Fabian piped up, sending the girl a small smile as he glanced around the group, before telling the girl, "I have to say, it has been weird not hearing your jokes about being in a cult."

"Just say that you all missed me already, why don't you?" Sydney joked, a smile on her lips as she let out a small giggle, before putting her right hand over her eye as she re-joined the group, saying the group name, "Sibuna."

"Sibuna." The rest of them chorused, with wide smiles on their lips upon having their jokester back into the group – as soon as she entered, it felt like the atmosphere was lighter once again.

Sydney Anderson truly was meant to be a Sibuna.

"So, what's been happening without me?" Sydney questioned, glancing around the group until Fabian went to open his mouth to explain, but then the prankster shot him a look and stated, "The brief notes, please. I don't want details or else I'll feel like I'm in science, and I may just fall asleep or throw a book at you."